2015-09-12 03:33:22

i can't get the instant translate add-on to work with the game. i have the out put set to clipboard but, then when i do shift+t it doesn't translate and when i press c it doesn't have anything stored.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-09-12 04:46:17

think i figured it out. try going to applocale  and changing your settings to Japanese

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-09-12 09:18:45

ahoy all

Exodus I assume you mean 3.4? run and jump to get away from them all. if you can kill them,because over time it will get a bit crouded if you don't kill stuff as the computer keeps generating more enemies, I think.
If you still aren't able to get to it and kill it( it will take a few many hits before it calls it quits) level up a bit from other previous levels. grind a bit, increase attack defence equaly and 1 2 points in hp if you like

@agasoft, kill your enemies using a weapon and try not to get hit by any of them. you can regain hp by eating riceballs and  other such heeling items but they are not available to you just yet . you can raise the amount of hp you have by leveling up and also by adding points in hp

don't mean to be annoying but  does no one have anything on 17.4?
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-09-12 09:53:59

Oops. Yeah./ I did mean 3.4 lol. I realised I was attempting to do the stage at level 16. So all things considering, I was doing rather well. I could get the thing down to half HP. I've found a way to milk the stage before that for xp so have gained 8 levels.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2015-09-12 11:24:38

Well, it's hard to tell what to help youw ith if you don't know what's killing you. When ytou hear that powering up noise, run. THe explosion that follows will hurt, and it also teleports the security carts to near your location where they can fire on you. I don't think you need to attack the carts, so just ignore them, and you can attack the window at the end.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-09-12 13:41:10

Gryf, 17-4 is best done with a speed potion. Just equip it and run like heck... every now and then jump if you have a missile getting a little too close. Just run until you reach the door, then use a heavy weapon like a hammer on the window at the end of the hall and you'll be good. It's actually a relatively easy stage if you don't stop moving.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-09-12 16:58:30

what are controls for controling cats when you summon them? i tried it to grind a bit of gold a bit ago, but there just was this horible muling sound right in the middle of my stereo field. and i kept pressing enter to get the gold, and it kept pulling up the menu for the cats i think. is there anything in that menu i need to know about?

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2015-09-12 17:18:21

With the cat, the second option in the menu will let you choose an enemy you want the cat to attack. Press enter on that option and choose something, and the cat will attack it. 17-4, not hard. All you need is a speed drink or l size speed drink, and the buster blade. Simply run threw the stage with a speed potion active, or run at normal speed. If your running at normal speed, equip the buster blade and press r to switch it to defensive mode. When in this mode, you can use it to block the security carts attacks. When at the end, make sure the carts are away from you, get a heavy weapon out, and smash the window.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2015-09-12 17:53:14

Has anyone noticed a bug in stage 17.1? if you try to climb the first ladder you come to it won't let you go up or down it and if you press R to get off the ladder it brings up an error dialog and if you press ok the game closes.

2015-09-13 01:23:08 (edited by Kyleman123 2015-09-13 01:59:51)

don't think you have to press r to get off a latter. just use the left or right arrow keys.
i'm having a real hard time with 7.2. i got most of them, but i'm down to my last three chrystals. and they're like in the middle of no where with no way to get to them. i believe the y values are 49, 34, and 32. any help here would be greatly appreciated. i'm having an awesome time though figuring out those first few platforms was awesome.  i love this game more and more. even if it is super frustrating. awesome work yukionozawa
edit i ended up figuring it out. man, those parts where you have to land on those spots that are only one tile big are super hard to  see they are there.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.

2015-09-13 02:41:47

so now i'm on 7.3 and i bought some riceballs to help heal my self against the gunman, but they aren't showing up when i press x. they are suposed to show up there right?
also, when do i get the needle launcher?

2015-09-13 03:36:04

You need to press I to get to the riceballs. X is for your strategy items.

2015-09-13 04:30:05

You can get the needle launcher in stage 9-2, and press I to get to the rice balls. Also, use a shield in 7-3 to block the guns. I recommend the steal shield mega plus, because it has the most hp for shields. Guns ignore defense, so don't just spend all your level up points on defense and think the soldiers won't hurt you. Also, the boss of stage 7 has a machine gun, so a shield is definatly required for the boss. She also has a really close range attack, but it's extremely high in damage. Just stay away from the gun guys and the boss, and use the long blade for both 7-3 and 7-4.

2015-09-13 15:05:15

hi there?
i've been stuck 11.3,
cala kept dying.
how i can get out?
there lots of traps have
what i have to do?

2015-09-13 15:24:44

If you turn your compact sonar on, you will see that you can climb up to a high platform to avoid teh bombs. Just let carla pass through that area. The bombs only fall if you move there, but not if carla does.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-09-13 16:20:33 (edited by Kyleman123 2015-09-13 16:49:44)

so i've made it up to 10.2 and things are going pretty good.  but i'm getting pounded by the bombs. i might need more attack/deffense. i'm not sure. any tips?
but i have afew observations and thought about the game as a whole. as well as a bug to report.
starting with the bug, i went to 10.1 to grind a bit so i could get 26 technology to use the lazar saber. i had 25 tech before. i got my level i put one point in tech and the rest in attack. i then equipt the lazar saber. i then some how got my focus away from the bk window and ended up dying while using the saber. my technology went back down two 25 because my level got eraced because i died, but i was still able to go and use the saber in other levels like 10.2 even though my tech was only at 25. which is not enough for the saber.
ALSO, WHERE CAN I GET THE ABICUS? AND DOES AUTOMATIC GOLD PICK UP COME WITH THE ABICUS OR IS THAT SOMETHING ELSE?
FINALLY, A FAST FORWARD KEY THROUGH ALL OF THE LONG CUT SEENS WOULD BE NICE. MAYBE LIKE CONTROL OR SHIFT ENTER?

2015-09-13 17:15:33

The fast-forward key is A. Hold it down and it'll skip through everything. Automatic item collection comes after either stage 11 or 12 when you receive the item helper from an npc. And bombs are not hard to avoid since you can hear them coming well before they drop... the blast radius isn't so big, so just keep running and you'l be fine, unless you're talking about an area where it just rains bombs... in which case you need to use the grappling hook and get to a higher surface so you can run through safely without them hitting you since they'll just explode underneath you.

2015-09-13 18:31:16

For people who have gotten past 24-3 or beaten the game, what numbers do I have to select on the dials after destroying the spark boxes? I've already tried looking at the piece of paper from the mud killer and putting the first dial to 3, the second to 5, and the others in the order of the paper, and I still explode and die after putting the numbers on the dials. I've also tried reversing the numbers, meaning 0 on the bottom, 3 on the top, same thing happens.

2015-09-13 23:17:57

hi?
one question?
where can i put my points?
which  place is important?

2015-09-14 04:00:20

It depends on your play style, I would start out focusing on attack, defense, and health, but he will need all of them, soon enough.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-14 11:06:25

Thanks guys!
finally managed to do 17.4 the buster blade suggestion did work out although it doesn't seem to block everything that's thrown your way which almost got me killed.
I dunno what happened but I was able to use the speed potions in the middle of the stage which helped me along with the buster blade that is to get away from those hairy fuckers and smash the window.
Just nearly died still,though. actually I had actually died but I was able to smash the window first before I was killed so the window breaking event triggered first so instead of dieing just then, I died in 18.1 as soon as it started lol

The battle ship defeated me in 18.4 however it still allowed me to continue passed to 19.1. does it make a difference at all If we manage to defeat the thing? and can we in the first place?

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-09-14 18:39:26

The story actually mandates that you lose the first time... and you'll see why very soon. In the next stage, actually. But apparently, plans are in the worls to have an ultimate scenario if you do manage to beat it. At the moment I don't actually know if it's possible or not, I tend to doubt it, but maybe. I just haven't tried yet. tongue

2015-09-14 19:01:21

Hi. I am sorry, but what cat? I have any cats? rofl.

2015-09-14 20:02:29

@assault_freak:
You actually can win 18-4.
Currently, there should be one way to win without cheating.
If your game is up to date, you should be able to buy a weapon called "crack man" in the stage 13 shop.
This is basically a super powered Version of the "interceptor Missile".
This weapon can be turned on and off in the flight Levels, where weapon usage is allowed.
One crack man will reflect exactly one attack back at whatever fired it.
If you go into 18-4 and the battleship fires a cruise Missile at you, you can activate crack man and the Missile gets redirected and will hit the battleship, doing more damage than the cruise Missile would do to you.
I think one hit kills the battleship, no matter which difficulty you are at.
You can successfully end the Level, but then you get a message telling you that the alternative Scenario is not ready yet.
The Level will end, but nothing changes.
I am currently unsure if this ending unlocks stage 19 as well as the normal ending would do, because I tested this with my save file in which I had already beaten all game modes.
I can't tell you much about what the alternate Scenario entails, but I know some Information but Keep in mind that they are subject to Change.
1. The alternate ending of 18-4 will unlock an alternate stage 19.
2. Alternate 19 is supposed to contain flight Levels.
3. Somewhere within the stage you will receive bombs which you have to use in the Levels to blow up ground Targets.
4. It is possible that winning the new stage 19 might unlock a different stage 19 shop with more sky racer items.
5. If the alternate stage 19 is won, you go to the Caves in stage 20, but  at its end you have to fight the undeath hate meaning that in this mode the current stage 20 would be replaced with the current stage 19.
6. It should be possible to return to the original stage set by going back to 18-4 and ending it the original way, e.g. to be defeated and blown up by the battleship to go through stage 19 and fight it again in 20-4.

2015-09-14 21:37:38

Yeah, that was as much information as I had.. and I know about the crack man, but I just hadn't tried doing that yet. lol