2018-03-19 05:21:05

No, they should load instantly. What are you doing to load them, and what happens?

2018-03-19 13:18:02

My game start! Yeah!
how to arrange a puzzle from kabuto? I am asking for quick help.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2018-03-19 23:37:49

How do you catch this Farfetch for this junxter in ilex forest?

2018-03-20 06:36:56

tspivey wrote:

No, they should load instantly. What are you doing to load them, and what happens?

I went to add new lua script, and after the script was loaded I hit restart and it just kept on loading the script after that point.

2018-03-20 12:30:24

Use the compatibility mode in windows, select the recommended settings there.

2018-03-21 15:02:57

I cannot express how mmuch I love these scripts.  hopefully windows 10 OCr can work for the gen 3 games as I've always wanted to play them.

2018-03-21 16:34:06

@231:
OCR does work for gen 3 fairly well, though for the actual battles you're still on your own and looking at move data. It's a slow process as often you have to OCR things twice, but better than nothing.

2018-03-22 23:19:50

I am asking for quick help. How to get a squirtbottle?

2018-03-22 23:32:11

You can get the squirtbottle from the flower shop in Goldenrod City, but only after you beat Whitney.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2018-03-22 23:46:46

Yea, but I defeated her, I go into the store, and under her and I have only one person of the j l keys who gives me nothing. How do you get to the person who will give it to me? I am asking for very quick help.

2018-03-23 00:00:11

please, please wery, wery, wery fast help.

2018-03-23 21:30:30

I am asking for quick help. How to get to the red gyarados?

2018-03-24 12:24:30

@pates, thing for a while, at least and fucking stop spamming! I hope you'll be banned from here asab. Moderators are already notified of your spam! Go to hell!

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-03-25 12:16:32

please help. How to go 7 gym?

2018-03-25 22:29:02

Please help. How do you go through the ice path and how to pick up from the waterfall?

2018-03-26 12:44:20

Moderation!

@pates, when you've asked a question, please just wait for a reply. Posting the same question or just saying "please please please" several times just  gives people more stuff to read to the end of the topic and makes people less likely to answer your question in the end.
This is after all a forum not a chat system, and multiple one line posts of "please please" will just get people annoyed and might even disrupt the forum.

@nuno69, we don't allow personal attacks on the forum, and while Pates multiple posts are a mild irritation your response is waaaay over the line, as telling someone to "go to hell" or "fucking stop spamming" is a personal attack, whatever someone else has done elsewhere.

Consider this an official warning.

Remember, if someone is going against the forum rules, just reporting their post or telling them politely is enough, no need to break out the flamethrowers.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-26 13:41:23

I would characterize "fucking stop spamming" as anger without a personal attack, while "go to hell" is absolutely unacceptable. Splitting hairs, maybe, but there we are.

The amount of spam in the last page of this thread, though, seems warning-worthy if you ask me. Warnings being what they are and all, I think that's sort of what they're here for. A situation which doesn't indicate a ban but which does indicate a direct response. I dunno. Just my two cents' worth.

Incidentally, you can always use other resources to answer your questions. One of my favourites for GSC - on which Pokémon Crystal Access is directly predicated - is Nsrub's Pokémon Crystal walkthrough, found at http://www.gamefaqs.com. Go have a look there. That should help you. Ice Path, though, is tricky, not gonna lie. I can't do that one without sighted help.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-03-26 16:15:47

Okay, sorry for this. I just know what was going on and just got irritated.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-03-26 16:21:43

Sorry for spamming, I was looking for a quick answer. If someone would like a description of how to reach a prycea? I can send in, but it is a description of the departure of return to the city.

2018-03-26 20:45:34

Tspivey, please a instrutions how to through the ice path and grap waterfall

2018-03-30 23:38:50

Please help, how to fint a machine part in misty gym?

2018-04-01 19:39:15 (edited by Jeffb 2018-04-01 20:01:02)

Any tips on using the computer to with draw and deposet Pokémon? Its always guess work for me. Also My backpack doesn't seem to want to display all my items. Also does anyone know if you can use a cheat or hack to get Charmander and Pikachu? Thanks.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-04-02 16:58:56

Hi,
@Jeffb, let me see if I can help you out with some of your questions.
The pc works a little wierdly but doable if you pay atention.
All the names of the pokemon in your box or the party are read out every time you move your curser,however the one that is repeated twice once in the order of all the pokemons in the party or box and again at last. that is the one you have selected, and if you press z, depending on where you are,that is the deposit screen or the widdraw screen, you can press z and deposit and remove them or release of course.

As to backpack not listing all items, the backpack is divided into compartments that is potions and other elments healing medisons in 1, the pokeball and and such in another and so,so perhaps that is where you should be looking.
You can cycle through the different compartments by using your left and right arrow keys,and can move through the items present in each compartment with the up and down arrow keys.

I am afraid I couldnt really help you out with the cheatcodes if there are any,as I have not used any, not in pokemon games,anyway.

I have started playing through pokemon using these scripts again,  this time the crystal aniversiry though, the stupid game stutters or hangs on me quite often. I have gone through the first gym twice now due to the game hanging up and reverting my saves back to a very old save,as backwards as when I get my first starter. although I am not sure whether its just me, so your experience maybe different than mine.
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-04-02 17:36:36

Great thanks for the help!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2018-05-03 14:58:41

Please, repair pokemon prism lua scripts