2015-05-29 18:19:57

I doubt anyone will need these, but I decided to upload them anyway.
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ro7cik
The sound_pool and sound_positioning are more or less ported from BGT. The only difference is that there is a behind_volume_decrease in sound_positioning.position_sound_2d. Please note, this expects pygame sounds.
KeyC includes my six-button key configuration class, and save/load functions to go with it.
Colors.py loads the big list of colors in colors.ini, and makes it easier to reference them by name, determine the name of a given color, or just do operations on colors (comparisons, converting from int to float, darker, brighter, invert).
Palettes.py is for 8bit color palettes. I don't think I did it right. I made this one mostly because blending colors with alpha values is slow, yet I want to (*kicks the fabric of space and time*) make games with shadow/under water/firelight/etc effects, so good old-fashioned palette-swapping seemed like a decent improvement over alphas.
(I'm not going anywhere near OpenGL until my brain is at least as mighty as it was in 2005. Hence, palette swaps.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.