2018-07-22 19:37:10

ah, does it automatically create the hellapads thing by it itself? or do I need to download something

2018-07-23 04:57:37

It should have a helipads file?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-07-26 20:12:56

hi guys, can i know how are you moving in the menus, i mean do you use screen reader  to read the options or what? Is there any addons you using? I am not using the steam version

2018-07-26 20:17:22

how can i fix irect x bug in wendose 10?

2018-11-16 08:18:56

Where can we get save files that are 100% complete and have FPV enabled?  All of the dropbox links on this thread are dead.

2018-11-17 01:24:18

Just google for GTAv 100% save files and the first result you see should be GTA5-mods.com, always download saves from there.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-11-17 04:26:15

Is there any way for us to complete the first opening prologue mission?  I thought someone here completed it.

2018-11-17 05:15:05

Personally, I got bored of this game because the use of trainer is limited. The menus keep changing and keeping an up-to-date guide is virtually impossible. You can accomplish lots of missions if you teleport to the marker. Also, I believe some of them can be completed with the auto drive mod. However I'd strongly suggest downloading a save file, you won't have do deal with any missions.

2018-11-17 06:48:57 (edited by JLove 2018-11-17 07:40:29)

Ok, got my save file working, got autodrive working as well.  Also see that the trainer is installed.  Now, how do I teleport to places?  Has anyone figured that out?  And how do I spawn vehicles on the fly?  And, when inside of a car, how do I enable or disable radio?  I know tht comma and period move through stations, but how do I turn it on or off?

2018-11-17 17:51:52

seb2314 wrote:

Personally, I got bored of this game because the use of trainer is limited. The menus keep changing and keeping an up-to-date guide is virtually impossible. You can accomplish lots of missions if you teleport to the marker. Also, I believe some of them can be completed with the auto drive mod. However I'd strongly suggest downloading a save file, you won't have do deal with any missions.

Missions are the entire core of this game. Getting a save file to be a god causing Mayhem is meh. I could do that in San Andreas when I had it.

That was, ultimately, what caused me to be bored of GTA after a while. I loved it for a while, but its like, different day, same shit. Get Forza seven, a game where something is actually completable.

2018-11-17 18:28:40

At post 85 I couldn't agree more. Being able to teleport straight to the marker is one thing, but what's the point? Apart from missions where you need to shoot people, you need a trainer to complete them and there's simply no fun in pressing a button to simply get teleported to the end. I used to experiment with the auto-drive, however the points of interests' list is so messed up, even using OCR. So I pretty much gave up on it myself.

If you purchase this game simply to do missions, then it's a waste of money. If you want to have fun experimenting with auto-drive or shoot things, then picking it up for a reasonable price is fine.

2018-11-18 00:55:18

I bought the game a while back for a discounted price, so it's not like I spent that much money.  Neither of the last two posts actually answered any of my questions in post 484.

2018-11-18 02:03:24

I think the teleport option is the 7th option starting from the top, but the guy creating the trainer is releasing updates virtually every month, so I'm not sure. To turn the radio off using a controller, hold the left arrow key and move down with the right analog stick.