2015-04-06 20:16:32

hi all, Sam I'm not teleport the bad cordinat please help me

2015-04-06 23:03:56

ok, so guys, I released an update that gave the lag a big beeting, and now it's pretymuch gone. There were 20 players on and the lag wasn't bad at all. As for falling people, i'm working on that

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-04-07 00:27:23

good job Sam! I'll get on as soon as I can!

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2015-04-07 01:51:56

hey guys, just released a vital update. Not vital but people kept falling off the map when using boats, etc. This fixxes. Same link. There will be updates with actual new features soon!

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-04-07 03:53:21

Hey Samtupy1.
Haven't seen you on death match in a while. Anyway sounds like a cool game I'll try it in the next few days I can't wait!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2015-04-07 06:50:51

hey @samtupy1 I have a critical error. I simply can't perform any action that requires online connection.
If I try to log-in with my account (that I just created on the Saturday) after press connect, the game keeps in log-in and i can't do nothing. I have to kill the process in the task manager.
Same if I try to create a new account. Y fill the forms, and after press enter for confirm the password, the game does nothing.
I try to run with admin privileges, closing all firewall programs and I'm sure that i have the last version (0.55.1 in this moment, this says in the change log, but the window says 0.55.7) but... nothing.
Tomorrow I try to run the game on another PC, but is very very rare. In the weekend I could enter without problems.
The game needs any open port?
Please if you know, help tongue

A, thanks for make this Game. I repeatedly say that this game, is the audio version of minecraft; and I want to it grows so huge, like minecraft.

Sorry for the bad English :3

2015-04-07 08:35:05

Hi i have question. I really don't understand about dropping items, i tried dropping items by pressing i to go to the invinntory, and press the corresponding letter of an item, and press delete key. And i check it back but it is still there. Could you guys explain this to me? Please. Thanks in advance

2015-04-07 11:44:16

You must use this seocnd delete, not this numerical one

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-04-07 12:24:41

I have found a bug. when i'm dieing the etems  are still in my inventory. all ofthem

2015-04-07 13:06:00

Hi all. I have a problem. I can not connect to my account. When I try to connect, it appears something like conection error. Try to reconnect with other data or something like that. What it can be?

2015-04-07 13:34:03

hi all, sam, good job, really, good work, i can't wait the ubdate with the wild animals!

2015-04-07 13:44:21

Also, when I press some letter in inventory, It give me a BGT runtime error

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2015-04-07 15:59:36

OK, I can enter to the game on my other pc, connected on an other network.
Latter I will try again with my other PC and in the net of my house. Currently I can play in the university xd

2015-04-07 16:07:37

I can not understand what is happening with my ackount. I tryed to connect but no work.

2015-04-07 16:44:22

Did you go to the options menu and set up your account? You have to do that before it will let you log in.

2015-04-07 17:00:40

I set it again and it is working now.

2015-04-07 17:11:47

I can't droop my item.s By next update, i hope this will fix

2015-04-07 17:34:03

OK, after some cases of testing, the problem is definitely my internet connection.
Is rare, because the speed is so fast, and I've configured the dns of google.
And, on a more closed environment like a university, I can enter to the game.
What can i do? How to test the problem?

2015-04-07 18:37:37

Sam topi, i found out that i have a lot of helath like 900, what is this? is this a bug? and when i dropp some of my items, it is still in my invintory. For example the revallver, i have 2 revolber but when i press delete to drop the other one, and i check the invintory back, it is still 2.

2015-04-07 18:43:20 (edited by darth scorp 2015-04-07 18:47:11)

so, there's a lot of bugs again. many players have negative health, 0 energy and realy low thirst. i think, we still have lags, it don't make the game slower, but it's probably cause of bugs like this. yeah, and players don't lose their stuff when die, but it remains on the ground duplicated. and some players have for example 1000000 arrows

we are the strongest! we are the weapon of the force! we are one!
my name is darth scorp!

2015-04-07 19:32:01

hi, how can make the revolwer and
bullets

2015-04-08 00:11:06

for those who want to contact me, I'm known as Dundee.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2015-04-08 01:16:53

Hi,
I haven't read all of these posts, but I have a couple of suggestions.
First, about an offline mode, I can see both sides to this argument. On the one hand, the game is about working together. On the other, many survival situations might require you to be alone, whether by choice or by accident. Haven't you guys ever read classics like The Cay, Hatchet, My Side of the Mountain, etc.?
So, an offline mode in and of itself would not be unrealistic.

I also think there needs to be some kind of crafting guide. The system that it uses now is not very intuitive at all. To be honest, I think that a good way to compromise on this issue would be to have someone create a Wiki. This way, if you wanted hints or spoilers, you could go and seek them out yourself. It wouldn't be included in the folder with the actual game.
As it stands now, I find the crafting system to be very frustrating.

Finally, I agree with everyone who has said that animals should be added. What do you eat in the wild, if not animals? Also, this might be overkill, but what about adding different kinds of edible and nonedible plants? If you try to eat something poisonous, you either die, or if you can find an antidote, you could partially restore your health. But you would be slower and more tired for awhile after you ingested whatever poison.
Speaking of tiredness, is there a meter for that in the game? Or is it just a health meter? I'm not sure.
I also think that being able to build shelter would be a good idea. Suppose you build a hammock up in a tree, or a lean-to out of sticks. Suppose that you leave some of your stuff in this shelter, so that it's safe from the elements, animals, etc. But maybe if other players see your shelter, and you're not in it, they could go in and loot your stuff.
I would also like to suggest that med kits or something should be added. If people are going to shoot each other, and possibly be attacked by animals, not all injuries would take off the same amounts of health. And of course, not every injury would be fatal. So, why not have health restorers? We could even use plants for minor ailments, like sunburn, headaches, and so on.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-04-08 04:40:39

Oh yeah also you should be able to burn anything down, so if you wanted you could burn down a shelter or an animal corpse for food

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-04-08 05:20:49

Something I've noticed while playing, although I admit I probably haven't given this game a fair chance, is that when you pick up branches and wood, it seems to allow you to pick up an infinite number of pieces. Is that so, or did I just not pick up enough?
If that's a bug, it definitely should be fixed at some point, because it's not very realistic. I gathered over 200 branches, and 200 or more pieces of wood once I chopped down the tree. The game seemed content to let me pick up more, I just didn't want to, because I wanted it to be as realistic as possible.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.