2018-07-16 12:20:22

Welcome to colton hill’s page.

2018-07-17 02:27:59

Clipboard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEyJLm9mOxw

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2018-07-17 04:55:56

To paraphrase an old Usenet signature, "biologists have a special word for 'fully developed' and no longer changing. That word is 'dead'".

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-07-19 00:06:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYQ08gxkqA
Sent this to a buddy of mine in a skype chat.

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2018-07-19 00:26:38

Brandon

2018-07-19 00:30:47

Clipboard:
Enter Passcode

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2018-07-19 03:53:14

Track position 2 minutes, 59 seconds of 5 minutes, 33 seconds

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2018-07-19 05:01:44

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

-Margaret Mead

Eve

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-07-19 06:18:55

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/aud … tsteps.zip
Dammit! Mine are always just links.
At least that one is useful.

2018-07-20 18:32:09

void main()
{
p.play_3d("meow");
}
{
}meow

2018-07-21 12:15:40

a msg i wright on skype big_smile
yeah and tell him to do that , open an other mini games server

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-07-21 12:56:40

man, i'm going to use this line while watching or reading some unrelated fiction and no one will understand what it means.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-07-21 19:08:23

Addons updates available.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-07-21 19:49:09

Planet_Saga  alireza HP 29
Vital: status table, → My storage: list of belongings
Quest: Next purpose
Battle log
Data save
Data loading
Game setting
Game suspension
ASE the menu of ASE

2018-07-21 22:25:02

2018-07-21 23:27:25

Hello,
I’m Mr. Marinos S. Yannopoulos Vice Chairman, Hellenic Bank, Nicosia, Cyprus. Can you help me re-profile a rather significant amount of funds? and you will be compensated.
For more information, Please respond at your earliest convenience so I can send you the details to get this process in motion.
Regards,
Mr.Marinos S. Yannopoulos

Quick Reply

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2018-07-21 23:30:28

Greetings for the Day.It is good to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine struggle to correspond and exchange views without skepticism. I am [Mr.Felix Johnson], Senior advocates lawyer and  Solicitors from Burkina Faso, I was searching for a similar name on your country’s Government Data Base, via the internet, when i came across yours which prompted me to contact you, I believe you will read this carefully and understand with me, As this will be of a benefit to both of us. I am the private Lawyer to a deceased client who share similar last name with you.

My late client who share similar last name with you had a wife named Rose and two children, daughter named Elizabeth 10 years and son named Lawrence 16 years. My late client was trapped dead alongside his wife and daughter on a collapsed building June 7, 2007 built by one of the construction company here in Burkina Faso not long ago, the son who only survived then in the family had gone to school on that day.

After the tragedy the construction company pleaded guilty of breaching the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2010 and Lawrence only survived member of the family then was compensated with £7M GBP (Seven million Great Britain Pounds), And was deposited in a bank here in Burkina Fasp under my guardian. Unfortunately on the 4th of January 2012 Lawrence the only son died in the hospital after suffering from Cancer of the blood. Since the death of Lawrence there is no one to inherit the money, due to the fact that every member of the family all dead, the late father and late mother were orphans and had no relative here in Burkina Faso  .

I have reason very professional and I can use a legal means to present a next of kin of my deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws. On this note I decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar name, I was urged to contact you, that I may, with your consent, present you to the “Trustee” as my late client’s family members to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my late client.

I have all vital documents that would confer you the legal right to make this claim and would make them available to you so that the proceeds of this bank account valued at £7 Million can be paid to you before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge amount is lodged.

For this I seek your consent and assistance to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since I have been unable to locate the relatives for the past four years now, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, 50% to me and 50% to you. I know there might be other persons out there with the same similar name as my late client, but after a little check my instinct tells me to contact you. Can I trust you on this? I shall assemble all the necessary documents that will be used to back up your claim.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer.

If this offer is acceptable by you, please reply direct to my email ([email protected]) my contact number [+226 57677263] do send me your telephone line, and Note this proposal is confidential.

Regards,

Mr.Felix Johnson

2018-07-22 03:47:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg_J9Jxnesc

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-22 04:36:39

Cool to see that you watch Buckly as well.. Haven't watched any of his vids for a while.

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2018-07-22 06:07:13

. Accusing someone of arrogance is accusing them of pretending to be better than they really are. But the act of sneering at them is itself most often a way of pretending to be better than you really are.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-07-22 06:57:50

On the cramped difficulty, I survived for: 0 hours, 6 minutes, 3 seconds on offensive world!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2018-07-22 09:16:35

The problem with our relatives from the village is that they think us who lives in the cities have made it in life, while life is expensive here that we don’t even have transport money to go back to the village & start looking after goats.

2018-07-24 16:46:02

It wasn't until yesterday when it happened...

There's a place for me in this universe.

2018-07-26 13:49:59

hmm, let's see here.
thiis one xddddddddddds and goes fwik fwik fwik fwikfwikfwih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wah juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wuh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wuh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas buh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas buh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas waftle
Oh, I think this was for a friend on twitter when I couldn't sleep, so we started messaging each other.

2018-07-26 14:09:37

Top Speed 3 - Prepare To Race  dialog

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page