2018-04-22 20:29:42

De Anderson, heeeeeeeeeeelp, tá cheio de kidos aqui em caaaaasaaaaaa, enviada em domingo, 22 de abril de 2018 15:05:28

2018-04-22 20:52:17

Hmmm, let's see:
https://www.spiritfanfiction.com/histor … one-292621
Oh, a portuguese Yu-gi-oh fan fic I was reading.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2018-04-25 09:11:08

my clipboard? I wroted post about nvda remote few seconds ago and i have only...
Remote big_smile

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-04-25 12:22:47

Clipboard:
Introduction
SSome 60 million years ago, at the beginning of the Tertiary period, a rather unimpressive tree-dwelling creature realized that it could feed itself more conveniently by using the ends of its front limbs to pick up anything that seemed edible and convey the food to its mouth. Thereafter this creature differed from other animals, which still plunged their muzzles into their food. It even ventured to take advantage of daylight to gather food more easily, instead of preferring the cover of darkness in its old way.
The subtlety of a mentally coordinated manipulation had come between the food to be eaten and the reflex of the open mouth. The animal, now able to adjust its gestures to the rhythm of its appetite, became aware of a chain of sensations: the stimulus of hunger, the excitement of gathering food, the satisfaction of appetite.
Eating, at first a purely visceral pleasure, became an intellectual process when the eyes, which had been laterally placed, moved towards the base of the forehead. Over the last few million years the forehead itself had been getting bigger, in line with the increased size of the skull. The brain, improving as it gained volume, was able to control vision in a larger, panoramic area, now seen in relief and in depth. Physically, the animal entered another dimension, and mentally too it stood erect. Its new possibilities of vision, together with the prehensile skill of its specialized hands, encouraged it to explore its environment more thoroughly in search of food.
The creature’s memory had registered a large potential choice, but certain items turned out to taste better than others and give more pleasure. The pleasure was enjoyed and remembered. The creature wanted to experience it again. That unforgettable sensation stimulated curiosity and courage, impelled the creature to make further experiments, and eventually developed its intelligence, which itself was constantly being fed with new information.

2018-04-25 14:51:42

The shade is a dark, shadowy humanoid silhouette with seemingly little substance and no discernable features.  It shuffles around slowly, its head hung low as if in eternal sadness.

2018-04-25 16:34:11 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2018-04-25 16:38:41)

Clipboard:"波形メモリ音源では波形を直接設定するため、一見とても直感的に見えますが、実際には波形と聴感の間に認識できる相関はほとんどありません(中には波形から音が想像できる変態さんも居るかもしれませんが、普通はせいぜい頭の中で近い典型的な波形に分解して、その合成音を考える程度)。このため、思い通りの波形を作るにはトライアンドエラーの繰り返しとなり、様々な波形編集を試せるツールが必要になります。しかし、残念ながら波形メモリ音源はロストテクノロジのため、有用なツールはなかなか見つかりません(TSSCP や mck 界隈でいくつかツールはありますが、自分には波形を加工するのに機能不十分と感じました)。"

Lol! I was reading things of my personal interest, although it is no longer personal. smile

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2018-04-25 20:28:44

"My dad's boss came to him one day complaining about a groundhog problem they had in the landscape surrounding the office. My dad jokingly told him to pour gasoline down several of the tunnel entrances and then start a fire at the last one. The rationale is that the fire will create a pressure difference and pull air through the tunnels, drawing the gasoline fumes from all the other holes through the tunnel network until they reach the fire and explode.

The office was soon racked with an explosion that shook the surrounding neighborhood. But the groundhog problem was indeed solved.
"

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-04-25 23:35:53

Dropbox downloading fuck the shit.ogg.

2018-04-26 15:39:04

Microsoft Iberica S.L Lottery Intl. Program
FOREIGN SERVICE SECTION BARCELONA.
REFERENCE NUMBER:BYQCX7ZPO63
BATCH NUMBER: 2018/HZK/3NW/127

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the released results of the Microsoft Iberica S.L
Sweepstakes Promotion in conjunction with foundations for the promotion of software
products organized for Software users.

This Program was held in Barcelona- Spain; Wherein your email address
emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 1st category and
therefore attracted a cash award of EUR344,000.00 and a Mac Laptop/iPhone X.
Your laptop, certificate of winnings and your cheque of (EUR344,000.00)
will be sent to your contact address in your location.

To file for claims of the release of your winnings,
Contact the Customer Service Officer with the information below:

1.FULL NAMES:
2.ADDRESS:
3.SEX:
4.AGE:
5.MARITAL STATUS:
6.OCCUPATION:
7.TELEPHONE NUMBER:
8.COUNTRY:
9. BATCH NUMBER:
10. REFERENCE NUMBER:

Email: [email protected]
Contact Person: Manuel Vizner [CSO]

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Miriam Inaki
Online Coordinator

2018-04-26 18:05:21

5:58 Pm

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-04-26 23:10:56

https://www.amazon.ca/Tilting-Bracket-P … wall+mount

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-04-27 02:41:29

A camera to your right pans upward before swiveling back to you. You don't notice as it peeks back and forth between you and its highest vantage, busy as you are trying to get unstick your armor from your crotch. You grimace, shimmy, then shake your legs out experimentally. Better, you decide. Much better. Then you twist to gaze at the nearest loudspeaker pole as it begins to issue a curious kind of whistling slide scale. It grows steadily louder as the sound grows deeper. You furrow your brow. Sounds like one of those old foley effects for cartoons. They'd use them when something very big and very heavy was fall--

...ing.

Tits.

Making a sturgeon face of horror, you look up to face the belly of something very large as it draws rapidly closer to the ground. It makes a mournful noise, flapping its tail fin. "Whale!" you wail, darting around in a little circle of panic. "Okay, okay, fuck, don't freak. Don't freak, you're a warrior, you're a hero, you can. You can do... something, you'll come up with something..."

The whale's shadow cloaks you as it speeds closer and closer to impact. You pat down your bandolier for a one-shot teleporter. "Uh! Um! Uh! Maybe, uh! Fuck! WHY DIDN'T I WATCH MORE MACGYVERRRR!"

Drawing your weapon, you hold it over your head, squeeze your eyes shut tight, and hope for the best.

2018-04-27 02:52:15

The difference to me seems along economic lines. That we consider a person's material worth more important than their social worth is a fitting representation of how we look at the world and judge those around us.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-04-27 09:18:22

Redspot!

2018-04-27 09:55:37

Jeg vil bruge biologi og kemi til at analysere om GMO’er (Genetisk modificeret organismer) kan være med til at sikre fremtidens fødevareproduktion, altså hvad man kan ændre i Danmark og i Uganda for at effektivisere og sikre produktionen af fødevare til den stigende befolkning.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-04-27 11:39:05

Uncharted area.

2018-07-15 18:02:26

channel message from eilarch. but tham tupy hath hith dick in hith mouth!

2018-07-15 18:22:35

Anna and the Queen of the Snow Let it go, a place called "It's not cold at all" in Japanese, "Chinese is" nothing to fear of the silver world anyway "English is" I have never cared about anything cold " "Coldness is part of me" German is "cold is now a part of me" French is "a cold is a price of freedom". Japanese is most insensitive to the cold and French is the coldest.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-07-15 18:50:46

http://timbeek.com/

2018-07-15 20:53:36

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12741641/3 … c-Book-One

2018-07-16 05:00:12

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-16 05:50:15

Someone's TombHunter key...Oh you think I'd paste it? Hahaha

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2018-07-16 08:17:27

nothing. will do that  later when i have a text there

2018-07-16 08:48:06

objects scanned:10 hundred
Yes this actually got spit out by a program, namely malwarebytes.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-16 10:41:38

There is no text on the clipboard

:)