2015-04-26 16:28:07

I got this strange thing:
Download a specific case
Oh, what's that? a specific case? where did I get this from? big_smile

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2015-04-26 19:25:32

hi all, so let's see what we have now. clipboard: 495, 11, 0 oh, coords from stw! guys, that far? so oh. not soo be wander.

2015-04-26 21:37:32

*cries*. P4 Refuses to select a character! (-1, -1).

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-05-30 18:47:17

hello,
sorry for dragging this back again, but here goes.

The chief preventive mechanism was deemed secrecy in transport schedules and methods. That is, the thieves would not know where, or when, the material was being shipped. As a result of the Beta Scenario conclusions, timetables for shipment were established by a closed-code computer mechanism operating from a table of random numbers. That mechanism was regarded as foolproof and unbreakable.
However, it is obvious that these seven men received instructions derived from breaking the timetable. It is not known how the timetable was broken, enabling the men to easily, almost effortlessly, steal one half-ton of the most potent nerve gas in the world.

regards,
sid.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2015-05-31 06:54:28 (edited by BlindJedi 2015-05-31 06:55:03)

Let's see:Nothing...

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-05-31 11:54:07

Ok let's see:
Continued, continued
Oh, what's this thing? haha.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2015-05-31 12:45:06 (edited by defender 2015-05-31 12:46:37)

Roflmao this is amazing... I had no idea I still had this stupid thing in my clipboard until I saw this topic again and then looked to see what I had, not really expecting much but...

ghrishjknaw imblaphkgi."

Um, yeah, that was from a carving on a stone within a rat shaman's summoning circle in the Aztechnology arcology building on a shadowrun mud called Awakened Worlds...

I was looking for a tome and a missing page from said tome in order to complete a really, really annoying quest that eventually I just gave up on because it wasn't worth it, that's probably some kind of scrambled message, I had it in my clipboard because I thought hey why not, and tried saying it out loud, with no result of course, because sadly the days of xyzzy, plugh, and plover are long over. sad

2015-05-31 16:58:32

Well, it could have started some other way i suppose, it really could have. But sadly, when it comes to a nickil iron battery, a 1.5 volts nickil iron battery.  and a very flat one at that, who? in his opinion was already building up a memory due to miss use. it could thus not be helped to think that, at least from his point of view, things had to go downhill from there.
well, they did, and they had, the only problem is, he'd set in motion events far bigger then the sum of his little sells. and, if, by some mirical, he new this? i'd really think he'd not care one bit. after all,  his life sells was almost gone, his charging memory sirkits was on the blink, he despretly needed to get to a charging point. and the spiteful lithium iron nokia battery had laughed in his, uh, since face would not be quite a objectave turm to describe his positive contact point? its best to say, his positive poll. yes!  that dam spiteful lithium iron laughed right at his positive poll and told him he deserved what he was going to get. no more nickol iron batterys! no more! no more!
Well he'd proove that stupid lithiim battery, the B L five see, wrong! he'd show it that he, the nical kadnium iron 1 point five volts battery had lots of oomf left in it. and that it, wich is the only 1 in ekzistance. in this year of 2051, since lithium was also faising out but stil going strong. nickal irons had long since gone the way of the doh doh.  but i digress, he the nical iron battery, would triomf over this lithium evil! he would stand strong and light the way to come for years and years more!
that, how ever would be his last thought. as he the poor flat, memory loosing entity he was. really did not  and, as we could not blame him,  as we wil see shortly, think straight. well he tried. he honestly tried. he tried to hard infact.
so, on this night, at seven 12 pm. tuesday 1 september 2051. he flew in to a work shop. wich was dark, except for some faintly odd looking equipment, something between a cross of a averal meter, and a vidio casette, wich was laying and blinking piecefully.
he flew in to the workshop. and landed on the outstretched  prongs of this strange looking device. and that folks, was the last of him. as his sells was instantly recharged, but way to quickly and way  beyond the original design spesifications of the maker of the battery. and so? with  a high pitched! squeel,  hauw'w'ww'w'w'w'eeeeeeee! he exploded spectacularly.
and thus tripping the auto protect sensor of the huge car standing close to this averal meter device, the meter, wich, was intended, to mesure the output voltidge of the car in its deactivated state, obviously did not for see that dam nickal iron battery ruening its task. and thus could not have forseen this event.
so as the voltage mesurements spiked out of control as this forren device landed on its prongs, wich in turn closed the contact loop. the meter, wich was calabrated to reed and monitor and thus control the finely tuned calabrated sensors of the car, failed to recognise this forren device sitting on it. so instantly it triggered a shutdown spike to the cars sensors. wich uf corse was way more then this tired, out of options, flat, and memory retaining nickal battery could with stand. and so. it unhappily exploded! and so thus. since the naked sensoring contact points of the car, wich was waiting for the meters prongs to gently tuch it, senced the shutdown spike, but yet, due to its limmited logic new it was not yet in contact with the prongs. thought that it was electromagnetically induced. it thus instantly compensated and dubbed it as interfearance, the ones of a dangerous tuype.
so its points quickly slotted in to a hidden spot in to the cars hood.
it did so and spiked a high voltage range to the cars. activation sensors. and so. the mighty night 3000, started its activation sequence.
not with a drum role or bleem bleep or fan fare. but simply in a matter of a nano second.
to fast for the yuman mind to comprehend.
way to fast. the nan flash memory got activated, the nano machines inside the cars. memory pathways,   became awake. sending the command, boot/disk0 partition 1 SSD dcl, c:\N3000\secuerboot\instanton\silentstart/on
and in that instant, the night 3000. awoken.

scanning  environment,,  creating profile for, error, no driver is present at this time, reverting to auto  behavioral status. thret level is nominal.
as the words flashed across  the screens,  instantly the car assessed, the situation, saw what had happened, and silently, without any further explenation,
the workshop doors wooshed opened, and the night 3000 drove out.
the surch for his driver, had begun.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2015-05-31 17:00:43

in true spirit, i pasted what was in my fluffy clipboard. and its a ruff draft of a book i am working on. and in the spirit of fun, I'll not erase  it here. :d :d and with that, i'm out for now. have a wonderful day to all, be safe

There's a place for me in this universe.

2015-06-02 17:17:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT9pygVQwgk
I don't remember what that is. LOL. Guess I'll go look after I post this.

"Actually, they're just super-advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching a children's cardgame."

2015-06-02 17:19:37

ROFL! Of course, it had to be something like that. big_smile If you don't know what this is... Just have a good laugh. smile

"Actually, they're just super-advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching a children's cardgame."

2015-06-03 10:01:22

Chow, that is absolutely rediculously awesome man.

2015-06-03 17:43:06

Watch out stepping on all of stone, and Saleh words, chaos of tree nuts is the coming from heaven.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-06-04 13:52:05

Approval, approval, acceptance, ratification
Oh, instant translate I think.

Kind regards!

2015-06-08 16:29:41

http://www.alfa.lt/straipsnis/49862778/ … ant-plauko

2015-06-08 16:53:57

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/510 … 20jude.ogg

Cristian.

2015-06-08 22:14:46

Line 90, Motorcycle

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-08-31 17:29:29

By the blast, it was damaged of 141 points.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-08-31 18:31:06

level 654, 40750831 Ultradollars, 1214873 food (-26025 minutes), 2644 defense, 491 damage, 231 speed.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-08-31 21:42:57

pajper has left with 0 kills and 12 deaths

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-09-01 00:42:22

Missing sfx2/canetap2.wav. Last error: 0.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-03 13:00:25

clipboard:
---------------------------
Subversion Exception!
Subversion encountered a serious problem.
Please take the time to report this on the Subversion mailing list
with as much information as possible about what
you were trying to do.
But please first search the mailing list archives for the error message
to avoid reporting the same problem repeatedly.
You can find the mailing list archives at
http://subversion.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

Subversion reported the following
(you can copy the content of this dialog
to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):

In file
'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.8.11\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\update_editor.c'
line 1550: assertion failed (action == svn_wc_conflict_action_delete)
OK   
this is for tortoise svn, when i wanted to update a repository and it failed

2015-09-04 07:12:45

https://mariancall.wordpress.com/2015/0 … rter-math/

(It's an article about how complicated budgeting a crowdfunding campaign can be.)

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-04 13:40:51

Clipboard:
Survey enter search

Kind regards!

2018-03-21 01:41:52

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/cu … -DVD-1.iso