2015-02-10 18:36:08

Hi,
Just listen to the message of the day on run for your life to find out more... or go to oriolgomez.com. But I recommend you listen to the message, it's much more fun!

By the way, tomorrow is my birthday so happy birthday to me big_smile

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-02-10 20:38:16

Nice game! currently I have the positions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12 and 14 on the speed round scoreboards. btw, there is a bug in the scoreboards for the normal game: people with the highest average reaction time are first.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2015-02-10 20:41:14

At first, I thaught the goal was to not hit the enter key for as long as possible, so I purposefully didn't hit it for a very long time. And yeah, that is a bug.

2015-02-11 03:00:26

I just got a speed round score of 120. So be afraid dick!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-02-11 10:56:03

Hello. Where can I download the newest version of the game? I have got problems with it.

Thanks, Vojta.

2015-02-11 14:43:29

what are the problems?
Yes, I wonder how I can fix this problem with the scores. hrm

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-02-12 11:14:29

Hey Key. Guess who's back!

Follow me on twitter.
@JAAAAAAY101

2018-11-23 23:20:45

Hi and welcome by this video.
In this one, we're going to play Run from your past which is basicly a run for your life clone in 8 bit sounds.
The gole is to avoid the falling items for as long as you can by running and jumping on the feeld.
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and to share my channel with everyone who you think who wants to see this sort of content.
If you want to see the video, you can go to: https://youtu.be/v04S0CC5k-8
Enjoy!

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.

2018-11-24 00:53:39

I will check it out once I'm out of the disco.

73 Wj3u

2018-11-24 22:32:59

Hello
I couldn't find the new game. Am I just really dumb?
DJEPIC AKA Minionslayer
I have a useless website up to waist like 5 minutes of your time. It really needs editing, I know.
http://djepic.co.uk/

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2018-11-25 07:16:31

No you're not, this topic was resurrected to talk about a playthrough of a game that, while it is made by the same developer, it’s not the same game. MSSam, please stop bringing up old topics just to talk about doing YouTube stuff, that’s kind of spammy. Just make a topic for your YouTube channel.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-11-26 03:25:33

I completely agree, considering this is the third or fourth time this has happened recently. If you want to advertise your playthroughs, I forget if you said it was a podcast or a Youtube channel, then make a separate topic for that. No one will mind. If I advertised my podcast anywhere and everywhere just because I can, not only would I probably lose what listeners I do have, it would also make me look really insecure and as though I'm blowing my own horn, and that won't attract any new listeners, either. Take it from someone who struggles with self-promotion. I always feel awkward about that. Luckily I have a couple of other people working with me who can and do promote it other places, but nobody's going to take it seriously if you keep thrusting what you do in their faces at every turn.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.