2015-02-09 13:02:48

Hi guys!
I am happy to announce that I have finally added everything I wanted to add to my website, and a new version of run for your life has been released with some exciting things:
We finally have scoreboards, which you can look at by going to http://oriolgomez.com/bscores/en_index.php
I also have NVDA addons on my website, a link to my blog, and my contact information, and some other stuff.

So, grab this new wonderful game at
http://oriolgomez.com/
go to the games link and find it there.

Have fun!
Oriol

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-02-09 13:56:32

Wow! Awesome job.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-02-09 17:35:23

Oriol the new site is great! But for some reason, every time you link to the main page, it's the one that it was before all the changes, with the blogs, and twitter, and facebook, and most of it is in spanish.  But when you link to a specific page on the new site, it's fine, so I don't think the homepage is updated, or something.

2015-02-09 17:54:38

Wow, man you're awesome, I'll download it now and I'll check your website.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2015-02-10 08:34:54

what do you mean when I link to the main page? the main page has all the links to everywhere else.

Janagirl,  you will never beat me at run for your life, just  so you know... i got 100000 or so more points than you last night

2015-02-10 08:38:20

Oh keywasfull i see you are in the top now too for about 1000 points under me.. hmm

2015-02-10 15:19:32

got to try this game out. it is sound fun.

2015-02-10 15:41:00

64000 in hard core mode.. lets see who beats me..

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2015-02-10 17:33:31

How do you guys get 299000 or so points. I hardly managed to get 66000. Lol

Follow me on twitter.
@JAAAAAAY101

2015-02-10 18:31:53

New game from me is available! Listen to the message of the day for a surprise....

2015-02-10 20:53:39

Hello,
@oriol: While I can access the site just fine, I have a friend who can not access your site due to it being blocked, for some reason, by macafee site adviser. I don't know if there's anything you can do, or whether the website is just so new that macafee haven't checked it yet. I'm not really sure what's going on there, but this friend of mine can't access any page of your site at all.

2015-02-11 02:58:59

Woo just scored a really high score on hardcore. Let's see how long it takes for it to be beaten!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-02-11 11:26:34

I also like the new version of the game, and the message of the day was great.

2015-02-11 12:00:15 (edited by Glein 2015-02-11 12:01:57)

It is a good game. It has me addicted!
I presume that i it was first on the scoreboard in the hardcore, but surely by now someone already I removed from there sad
I take this opportunity to to wish you happy birthday Oriol! And you fulfill many more.
Best regards,
Cristian.

Cristian.

2015-02-11 14:36:46 (edited by ogomez92 2015-02-11 14:37:46)

well I honestly don't really care if some dude's antivirus blocks my website. I haven't used antivirus software for years because when you know how to use a computer, you know what you should and should not download.  I only got a virus twice in about what, 13 years?
If you can tell me what I can do to fix this, I'll do it, but unless your friend has a better understanding of the problem with his antivirus software, I can't help sorry

2015-02-11 14:42:12

I reconsidered. I sent my site for review to the useless over at mcafee. Let's see what they say

2015-02-12 01:32:41

Hello,
@ogomez: That's good to hear that you've sent something to them. The trouble is, the website can actually be unblocked, but guess what? The interface doesn't work with a screen reader, go figure. I have also discussed reasons for and against having an antivirus and even said what you said basically, but it's my friend's choice in the end and they want to keep it on their system. The best thing we can do is try to cater for all users. I don't even know why the thing's blocked in the first place, that's what baffles me. Is it the host? Is it because it's a new site? Seriously, I don't get why so many antivirus programs are, well, so paranoid. I know they're trying to help but surely there's better ways, a more crowdsourced approach? I recently created a website and showed it to my friend and it works just fine, butfor some reason yours is just... blocked.
Btw, my friend specifically mentioned macafee site adviser, not macafee antivirus.

2015-02-12 01:37:17

hi guys I fixed the error with quicktap scores, now the lowest averages are displayed at the top woohoo and also when you get your rank! woohoo2

2015-02-12 11:38:31

Hello,
@oriol: one of the things I'm liking is that you are making your games cross over with each other. See the message of the day. I need to give quicktap a good shot again. I still am enjoying run for your life, I haven't played for a little bit though as I've been a little busy.

2015-02-12 12:41:04

roadsplat is coming back soon guys. Then I can concentrate into making new games! I'm going to make both basic and more advanced ones. I hope you don't mind the basic ones.

2015-02-13 12:53:02

Hello, I've tried to download your game, but everytime I download it, I keep on getting a message, unexpected end of archive. From what I can see internet explorer did download the whole thing. Any ideas?
From Louisa

2015-02-13 13:35:35

What..
Everyone else has downloaded it fine I think. go get firefox

2015-02-13 15:46:22

Oh, awesome update, even if I'm a bit late and haven't looked a forum from about a weak. Anyway, keep it up, man, and I'll post my scores once the zip file will be downloaded entirely.

2015-02-14 02:06:19

Hello,
@oriol: that was a bit abrupt. That makes you look very angry and short tempered. Not everyone has the luxury of using Firefox. Some colleges and such have blocked it in the past, some folks get restricted on what they can install by their parents etc. Just a friendly reminder.

2015-02-16 19:49:43

Hello, yes I agree it did sound rather abrupt. and by the way, I did try firefox and the same thing happend. It didn't work.