2015-02-02 00:06:44

Hi!
Do you want to try the Spanish version of run for your life?

http://oriolgomez.com/corre_por_tu_vida.zip

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2015-02-02 14:44:54

Hi.
As an answer, of course, I'm interested in such Spanish titles and everything to improve my job as a translator, after starting to learn Spanish from quite a few months. I'm now at a good level and can understand nearly everything from verbs to adjectives etc, but I'm still getting more and more vocabulary. The thing is that I need more languages knowledge to improve in my career. Keep up a good work, and I'm wishing to see other great titles like that.

2015-02-02 19:01:19

Seriously? You have been learning Spanish since only a few months, and you are already translating? You are either a very good liguist, or a very bad translator... Sorry just had to bring it up, because you are studying the same thing as I...

2015-02-03 02:15:30

Roro, estás diciendo que eres un traductor de castellano? O un traductor, y estás aprendiendo castellano. Porque si fueras un traductor de castellano, que solo lo ha aprendido por algunos meces... Pues...
Pero Oriol buena traducción.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2015-02-03 10:51:14

@Harrylst Ahora, no estoy un traductor de castiliano, pero lo estoy aprendiendo por ser un traductor de castiliano, y gracias por la pregunta. Estudiar una idioma por 5 meses no puede permitir a la persona de ser un traductor.
Anyway seriously, my Spanish is not bad as you expect big_smile, I'm using an E-learning service called Duo Lingo, which I finished about 80% of its material, including most of the Spanish tenses and many grammar and vocabulary. Working as a translator is, believe me, a good thing for a blind guy after studying it at the faculty, since in my country, people look at the blind as a source of pity and think that if he lost his sight, he can't walk alone, eat alone, live alone, get married and have children, etc. The blind is always a kid according to them. Anyway, back to languages learning, I can't pretend, even in my native language, Arabic, that I know everything: And believe me, when I open some dictionaries and even in translating, I always find some new words that I wasn't knowing. So noone can pretend that he knows a language, even his native one.
Anyway back to our topic, instead of Dark saying his "Moderation!" and opening an independant topic in the off-topic room, I wish you a success, Oriol, in developping this game, in both languages, and I was proud of my knowledges when playing the Spanish version, since I was able to understand everything. As I think, understanding a language will lead to the ability of writing in it: That's my personnal experience when I was a beginner at English: I was able to easily understand natives, but not to communicate with them, unlike what I am now. I thank God for all of this, and I'm not citing those experiences as a source of arrogance, but I'm only citing, big_smile.
To end this reply, I should click on the post reply button (:D just kidding): I wish you all a success and a peaceful life.

2015-02-04 00:21:18

Wow! I've been learning arabic for about a month now, trying to get to know this Palistinian girl at my university (we're good friends, but... well... anyway), and it's really difficult. You've learned an amazing amount of Spanish for just having studied for 5 months.

Feel free to add me.

2015-02-04 01:18:41

I may give this game a go, just to see if my spanish is as good as it used to be. hahaha. But I see both of you using the word Castellano... which usually tends to refer to spanish spoken in Spain. español would be the word more internationally used.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-02-04 08:50:16

Yes. Español is more internationally used, but I refer to what I speak as castellano, to differentiate it from the people who live around me that speak español.  (or more like espanglés)  I speak the spanish as it is spoken in Spain.  Lisp and all.

Feel free to add me.

2015-02-04 09:58:53

well I'm from Spain so... I speak castellano. xD

2015-02-04 10:27:09

Yes, I suppose you would! And Harrylst, that's interesting... I never saw any point in learning to speak Castillian spanish since I didn't study there. I have a central / south american accent due to the influence of all my friends around me. and I don't think we would call it Espangles... more like spanglish. tongue But I digress.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-02-04 19:12:09

It's really funny...
So when I started, I had a Spanish (from spain) teacher in high school. Then my tutor was from spain. And I lived pretty much in the online world back then, and my friends were from Spain. So I started speaking that way.
Then when I went to some blindy conventions, it was all Mexicans (because I live in Southern California).  And they would laugh at my Spanish because I had an "upper-class" accent to them.  So I just decided to hold on to the Spain accent, and start calling it Castellano, so I could laugh at them and their accents.

Feel free to add me.

2015-02-04 20:28:08

assault is right, the Word is español, español de España, for the people living in spain, and español latino or latinoamericano for people like me, from argentina.

Actually, the Word castellano is used also, but not necesarily for people from castilla. in theory, it must be that way, but it is common here to hear "completely dubbed in castellano!", for a film, tv serie, etc.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2015-02-04 21:22:30

hey roro!
sup?
wanna talk a bit, and Oriol, nice game! been trying it for ours!
roro, me puedes contactar porfavor, a skype?
my skype is: raton.miguelito.glps.
Será interesante tener un amigo de aravia como tu en skype. Gracias!
that's all folks.
Oh yes, I am from ecuador so... d.
if not, use google trenslate.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-02-08 11:50:05

@The terminator yeah concerning the Skype thing, I don't like it a lot though I don't add people quite often, but I'm proud also to know you and to meet good people like you.
Regards!

2015-02-25 18:41:59

I'm from Panama, a spanish speaking country. Yo hablo español

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles, from Panama!

2015-02-26 18:45:03

@arabic2000 I know, Yo sé, big_smile

2018-11-23 23:19:46

Hi and welcome by this video.
In this one, we're going to play Run from your past which is basicly a run for your life clone in 8 bit sounds.
The gole is to avoid the falling items for as long as you can by running and jumping on the feeld.
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and to share my channel with everyone who you think who wants to see this sort of content.
If you want to see the video, you can go to: https://youtu.be/v04S0CC5k-8
Enjoy!

I'm just a random blind guy who trys to learn to code.