2015-01-11 19:16:27

Hi everyone,

I'm currently playing Angelgift but I would like to ask you some questions. How can you defeat the final boss? I already gave joy, peace and love to the houses but I can't destroy the final boss. How can I defeat him? Could you give me some tips for beating the final boss, please?
Take care,
André

2015-01-12 11:47:15 (edited by paddy 2015-01-12 11:49:09)

Huh? What do you mean with the cat's tongue?
@Kruff, do you mean the s-key? You need to hold it pressed to keep yourself sorounded with the shield.
@Afsilva90, I kindly ask you to look just a bit backwards in this thread, it has been announced recently, on page 7 or page 6.
If you'd really like to spoil the game or at least hunt for hints, you should, if you have the time to play Angels Gift, also have the time to just look a bit deeper into the recent posts, I think page 6 should get you further.
Or shouldn't we just put up a topic about this in the walkthrough section?

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2015-01-12 12:01:23

@kruf: please redownload the game.
@paddy: Lyriel did not speak during the regeneration sequence.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2015-01-12 15:07:21

hello.
I've another question. when I gave joy, love and peace to houses, before the part that monsters attack me, my energy level get decreased after i solve each houses problem. and i don't know how should i regenerate my energy level. after a while the monster attacks me and because my energy is very low i loose one of my lives. and also how many lives or regenerations atempts do i have in the game?

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2015-01-13 11:05:56

If you lose energy, you perhap bumped into an obstacle too often. Make sure you don't bump into the houses, just make sure you're very close to the house, jump up and if you don't hear the woosh after a few seconds, press the right arrow just once. If you don't still hear anything, try moving to the right one more time and if you hear the woosh, go one more step to the right and release the up arrow key.
I think you have more than 3 lifes, at least she regenerates more often than 3 times. You cannot regenerate energy unless your energy level reaches zero. You get a bit of energy back if you send out the right presents. If you send out the wrong ones, you'll also lose energy.

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2015-01-13 17:33:57 (edited by stefan_ilioaica 2015-01-13 17:34:33)

Hi guys,
This game is really awesome (I say it once again). I  didn't succeed to beat the boss yet, but I do my best trying to follow the  advices given here.
Now, my question is.... Will be able to see  another Lyriel's adventure in the future?
I'd would be quite nice to play one more game with this lovely caracter and interesting features and concepts, like this one.

2015-01-13 18:25:11

@Adel Lyriel, compared to other angels is quite weak. Literarily her motivation is what makes her continue on her adventure. The number of regenerations depend on her motivation. High motivation means you will have more regenerations. It is not infinite, thus with each regeneration you lose motivation.
You only lose energy when you use your abilities. Anything else, like bumping into houses, walking off of a rooftop will not make you lose anything.
It is very hard to complete the game without regeneration, but it is possible. Keep out of the range of the demons when they attack, so you don't have to use your shield at all. Be ready to attack them before they attack you. Perhaps the most important thing is, use your energy only when you absolutely need to and only the amount that you need. Attacks cost a lot of energy, make sure every single spell hits.
@Stefan: Thank you! I think you know the answer already smile

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2015-01-13 20:41:30

Oh, excellent. Let us know when you're planning to surprise us again.....

2015-01-14 08:18:51

hello.
paddy and robjoy, thanks for your help

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2015-01-15 15:55:46 (edited by stefan_ilioaica 2015-01-15 16:00:59)

"Return to shadowed where you belong!"
Epic ending, epic game!
As one of my friends said, playing this game is like we're watching a good cartoon from the 90s or the beginning of 2000.
Keep up the good work
P. S.: What are these sounds after the demon is killed? It sounds like fireworks, or a kind of electricity??? Don't know, something similar.....

2015-07-31 03:55:26

Ok, I've been playing this game for a couple days now. I really like the sounds and music. I do agree with the prior posts that the music should be lowered in volume or a volume control added. I can't seem to beat the demon, but not because I don't know how to, I just always seem to overrun the bell when I'm trying to drop my second gift, and by the time I can get back to drop it, he gets free and attacks me. sad Definitely a unique, well acted game, and I look forward to future features.

AKA president731

2015-07-31 07:18:04 (edited by vlad25 2015-07-31 07:18:41)

hi
this  game is cool. i played it 4 or5 times but i don't know how to beat the boss.

2015-09-19 18:32:51

Hi everyone,

I've played Angelgift for some time but I can't defeat the final demon. In which order should I proceed in order to weaken it? How can I surround it with my three gifts? Which is the first gift I should use? Is it love, peace or joy? How do I know when the final demon is close? Could someone give me some tips for accomplishing this part of the game, please?
All the best,
André

2015-09-19 20:32:13

lets try every emotions and ou will find a way to beat him and remember that if you hear a belt it means that you are in the middle of area, and yet another think not always giving gifts are working.

Nice trying to beat that guy.

2015-09-20 09:11:14

Or, I would like to help You. left give joyn, center love and right piece.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.