2014-12-30 04:09:15

You have to wait for the two extra sounds to play, that shows that you are above the house. Then move to the right and drop onto the top of the house. It took me a couple tries to figure out what to do also.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2014-12-30 04:25:19

I like this game. It's nice to have something new to play.

2014-12-30 04:34:39

I redownload the first link but it still happens to me.
it still crashes after I shoot an energy bolt, that is tould in the tutorial.
what's wrong?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-12-30 04:38:56

download the latest link. not the first

2014-12-30 04:42:42

well not the most cinematic audio game, some will know which game I'm thinking of but this is definitely a close second as far as full cinematic content is involved
love the music and sounds, though I did not manage to kill the demon yet

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2014-12-30 04:57:09

hi. I have a problem. After i extract the zip file, i can't find .exe in the directory where i've extracted it. Why? hope can play this game

2014-12-30 05:03:48 (edited by kruf 2014-12-30 05:05:27)

Someone can tel me how to beat this devil ?
I try up Arrow, enter, to the right, to the left. I have hear the strange sound in the right of the devil but i don't know what is this.

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2014-12-30 05:08:19

where can I find the latest link?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2014-12-30 05:10:39

guys, sorry for the double posting. After i extract the game, i can't find the exe file. How to solve this? Please help

2014-12-30 05:29:03

Hi there.
I am having difficulty hearing the lady talking once I get to the tutorial. the music drowns out her voice.  I make it to the roof of the house and then she tells me to do something else that I can't quite make out.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.
I agree, there should be some way to skip the intro scenes.

2014-12-30 05:46:16

How do I beat this devil? I keep hearing bell like sounds but don't know what to do.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2014-12-30 05:53:30 (edited by patjk 2014-12-30 05:56:56)

Hold d to hear the emotion, then press l, p, or j.
Can you put in a pause feature? I like the game, however, I hate to have to quit if I have to do something and am called away.

2014-12-30 06:16:10

ok, now all of them are going well, the only problem I have now is beating this final devil.
I can't shoot energy bolts at him, she keep saying I need to regen first, or something like that but this damm creature keep shooting the explosives at me that I have to defend using my shield, which is very annoying.
any strategy to beat this final boss?

2014-12-30 06:22:53

Hello.

You must help Lyriel bring positive emotions to the people in the houses, by the way, those house scenes are amazing. As a matter of fact I'd say this is the best side scroller I've played in a long long time.

How do you bring positive energy to the people? First, press D, and hold it, you wil here a scene play out and you must decide what kind of imotion to give to the house, you can get it wrong and will lose posative energy. How to give imotions to the families, first  Press control. You will here a shing kind of sound, Lyriel is getting ready, now you must use either J for Joy, L for Love, and P for piece, once the key is pressed, if you get it right, Lyriel will say the name of the  imotion, get it wrong how ever and Lyriel will loos a bit of her, hmm, well health isn't exactly what it is but lets say health for now. Why? Cause I forgot what she called it. smile

This game is hard to beat, while I can't say it's my favorite  kind of audiogame, I think 3 monkeys might be better simply cause it's payed for and is a 3d world, but that's not to say this game is bad, oh no, it's one of the best side scrollers I've played.
The acting is amazing, the music is amazing heck, the house creaky sounds are amazing if a bit loud. I'd give this a 9 out of 10 for me. Honestly I'd expect to pay for this kind of quality audiogame.

The only thing i'd say is, make it so you can skip scenes, yes they're awesome but hearing them over and over would get annoying quite quick. Also maybe a reminder that you can pres the enter key to skip scenes, by the way nice sound for when you press enter, and also when you well okay I, die, you're unable to skip the ending which is rather long.

Oh yeah, when you die and come back into the game, do you have to complete the level all over again?
How many levels are there buy the way?

This really feels like one of those games sighted people can get for free on a site, but for us obviously. It's not exactly new but the way the side scrolling sounds and music and everything goes together makes it one amazing game.

I'm gone for real :)

2014-12-30 06:25:10

Hi chriss.

I recommend downloading it again, then going to send to sub menu, by pressing your aplocations key on the folder, arrowing down, then right arrow or enter, then go to extract here, in new folder.

I'm gone for real :)

2014-12-30 06:40:31

I've gave all those positive emotion to all of the houses, but now I can't beat the final boss.
what should I do?
when I walk around, I hear a bell sound or something like that, it's near the boss.
what can I do with this thing?

2014-12-30 07:36:14

hi. @brad, yes that's what I did. But after extracting, i only found the file called, gdata. What happened to this?

2014-12-30 08:32:26

Hello,
I downloaded the game, and it seems promising. But I feel that it could do with some improvement:
-A pause key: I really, really, really had to do some other rather important stuff while playing, and there was no pause that I could use, nothing to save my position.
-I know you said scene skipping would be permissible in replays, but could you at least make the endgame skippable? I literally had to close it from task manager because the endgame credit music goes on for minutes. It's honestly not bad music, but there's a point where no skipping/quitting just gets annoying. It's really not a lot of work, but when someone has to go out of a game window just to close it... well...
-Some kind of sounds review thing, please? A lot of the sounds are self explanatory, but there are a couple that aren't. This would be helpful, largely in clarification of game content.
-Is it just me? Or can you get shot through obsticals while you can't shoot through them. Can demons fly? Is it just an oversight? (This being said, does the game use math for firing; is there a range for your shots that changes if you move upwards or downwards? Do you have to be on the same space as the demon?)
-Could we maybe have more background? I'm not asking for where on Earth this takes place, but why people don't walk outside while explosions and demonic growling sounds fill the air. I mean you could say we're largely dismissive, but even that just goes so far.

All this being said,
I really do love the sounds, and the timing you need for the demonfire blocking and firing is cool, especially when there are obsticals you have to fly over.
The voice acting is excellent, and the music is nice. Thank you for listening to all of this, and I hope it only
helps to produce even better audiogames. Well done, and keep up the nice work.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2014-12-30 09:06:17 (edited by nyanchan 2014-12-30 09:51:18)

I have a bit of difficulty hearing Lyriel's voice since other background sounds are loud. I'm in the first part of the game, giving gifts for people.
How does E key work after I gave love or joy or peace? what is E key used for?
Edit: OK, I'm now fighting with the demon, but my energy shoots seems to penetrate the demon, and it doesn't end. Sometimes the battle stops with a kind of bell sounds, but nothing seems to happen. I tried pressing d and control. How to beat the enemy?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2014-12-30 09:39:40 (edited by Soul Keeper 2014-12-30 09:43:50)

left/right arrows- move left or right, respectively
up arrow - fly upwards (note that there is time where you fall downwards, too)
a - energy blast
s - energy shield
control - channel emotion
j - (whilst holding control) channel joy
p - (whilst holding control) channel peace
l - (whilst holding control) channel love
e - check energy reserves
d - (whilst on a building) listen for clues on what emotion to gift

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2014-12-30 09:58:44

Wow, I'll download it now.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2014-12-30 10:16:31

Great game!

Excellent music, sounds, and voice work.

I can feel the amount of time you guys put into this just by playing the game, it's palpable, the story is heart warming, and the holiday spirit is certainly present in this Christmas title, while the environment only adds to the winter atmosphere.

Really though the demon fighting is awesome, I just wish I had a holly branch around so I could put notches in it for all the demons I killed, and carve the words "Certified Christmas bad ass" into it. big_smile

Since the nice music after the credits at the end is quite long, it would be nice to be able to exit and fade it out, or choose to listen to it instead.
Also, since I haven't beaten the game yet I don't know, but, if it's not already, it should probably be possible to skip those all together once you beat the game, if you choose to do it sooner.  Though, I can see the point in having to listen to the credits fully the first time around.

While combat is great, the ranges seem a bit weird, it seems as though I can't fly while a demon is attacking me, but sometimes, the demon is on the other side of the house, and since I can't seem to shoot bolts all the way through,, and since I have to be closer to the demon to hit it than it does to me, this makes it very hard, it's doable, but I use up allot of energy.  I also think that, I can't hit the demon while I'm in the air, but not sure if that's purposeful or not.

2014-12-30 10:33:21

Hello,
Thank you everyone for the kind words!
Remember that Lyriel is supposed to be the weakest angel. Thus, anything conventional won't work when it comes to combat. Your range, thus, is smaller than the demons'.
Houses are meant to be helpful in the development of Lyriel's character, but they are also physical obstacles. Demons always try to follow you. Try to drag them closer to you, so that they are in range and shoot. Timing and speed is very very important, especially when the lesser demons appear.
The E key plays a sound in stereo to tell you how much energy you have. Remember, each time you use your abilities, your energy goes down. If it reaches 0, you will have to go back to heaven and regenerate. You can do this only a couple of times until you lose motivation to continue. Use your abilities only when you absolutely need to, Lyriel is only a fledging angel, after all.
The boss is not easy. Do not stay near him when he casts his spells. Blasting him won't work, but you might be able to surround him with your gifts. The bell sound indicates the middle of the area.

Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2014-12-30 10:50:22

how can I ssurround the boss with my gifts?
I can't kill him because of the spells that he casted.

2014-12-30 10:51:49

Hi, it looks very awesome, but it's crashing a lot in the tutorial, and, is there any way to skip the cutscense?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P