2018-12-06 11:05:44

Most of them are a pretty straight forward matter of shoot it til it's dead, while running backward if it's close enough to catch you before it dies. If possible, take out the Dires and Matriarchs first, as they attract other zombies. As for the Behemoth and Raiders... let me know when you find something hmm

Some of my games
Keep up to date by following @Jeqofire on twitter!
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up

2018-12-06 14:12:27

swampgamer, and you wonder why people don't like you much? It's cause your a, ahem, dick sometimes? but that's neither here nor there, I'm still waiting for those sounds you were supposed to send me roflmao

yo! so I'm working on programing, it's really hard. But I'll tell you where you can contact me if your stupid enough to do so.
Contact information:email: [email protected]
I'm usually found on online games, chatting, and being warned bye admins for talking to much, f**k you admin!

2018-12-06 23:04:48

Hello all, Just want to say thank you to Aprone and everybody who has contributed to the development of this great game. There are not many games like these for people for the blind and I appreciate the people who put there own time to give me something to play on those cold winter days. Thank you thank you. Keep up the good work and here is to growing and making swamp a better game.

Thumbs up +3

2018-12-07 00:59:51

Just reporting a dodgy thing that just happened to me, but not asking or expecting anything to be done about it other than being fixed if possible in a future update. I decided to donate all the low and medium armour I had because I'll never use it and it was just cluttering up my inventory. When I logged back on, I wasn't wearing any armour, and when I went to put some on, half of my high armour was missing. Stuff that I didn't donate by mistake. Bit pissed off about the apronic belt and vest, but I can loot the other stuff. Also quite a few weapons are missing too. I definitely only donated armour, no weapons. I certainly won't be donating a bunch of stuff in future that's for sure. I have noticed before this happened that the inventory menu behaves strangely, in that things appear and disappear as you arrow up and down. Maybe this is what happened, I don't know. Anyway, I need to go do some serious looting.

Thumbs up

2018-12-07 11:01:08

i wonder where aprone is? i haven't seen him about in a good while.

Thumbs up

2018-12-12 15:20:33

Apologies if this is already a thing and I just don't know how to do it, but could we have the ability to reassign skillpoints without having to reset them all? I sometimes would like to take 50 each out of sneak and elusive and put them into quick learner. Having to reassign everything is a bit of a pain.

Thumbs up

2018-12-12 22:06:55

i don't know if that can even be done? would be a cool feature though if it could be.

Thumbs up

2018-12-13 15:47:58

I believe aprone was busy fixing his water heater. Something I would like to see is the ability to store multiple ammo in a locker. Storing one shell doesn’t seem practical. Well storing multiples of anything would be nice. It would eliminate the need for a storage character.

Thumbs up

2018-12-13 17:22:20

While I too would love to store ammo and all, I think the point of death is a fresh start and loot for what you need.  It makes me super carefull LOL.

Thumbs up

2018-12-13 20:12:38

Hi Aprone, I need a bit of help. Yesterday, I put myself in AFK mode for a bit as I had to do just that for a few minutes. I was in the SZ on m2. When I came back, I was in the main menu and my char had died. Is there any way you could bring it back for me? I'm completely stumped as to how I got killed when I was in the SZ. I was well away from the doorway.

Thumbs up

2018-12-13 20:43:46

can i ask, were you still in the game when you went afk or did you switch to a different window? i've found it prudent to switch out of swamp to a totally different window just to make sure that my char doesn't have the oppertunity to move if the mouse somehow triggers.

Thumbs up +1

2018-12-15 23:31:02

The SwampMas 2018 event has begun.  A special Dire roams around in each of the maps, carrying wrapping paper players will receive if they kill it.  The wrapping paper can be crafted into gifts to share with other players.  Enjoy and have a great holiday season.  big_smile

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

2018-12-15 23:36:48

Ooooooneoooh how exciting.  so the player who kills the dire gets the gift or all on the map?

Thumbs up

Yesterday 00:27:37

i take it the dire gets replaced when you kill it? otherwise there isn't that many to kill?

Thumbs up

Yesterday 00:32:30 (edited by Aprone Yesterday 00:33:02)

The person who kills the dire gets the wrapping paper, and then yes the same dire respawns on the map to be hunted down again.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

Yesterday 02:50:40

so what happens if the sz guard kills it?

if duct tape doesn't fix it, you haven't used enough.

Thumbs up

Yesterday 06:33:36

That is a very good question.  Hmm, it Should (and I stress the word should) just respawn as normal.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

Yesterday 12:36:13

so hows coding for the new update doing? we haven't heard anything for a while.

Thumbs up

Yesterday 17:36:33

I haven't made any progress in about a month.  It's the busy season for me at my work, and I pretty much just have to wait until about the second week in January before I'll have a chance to get back to it.  sad

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up