2007-07-27 17:16:40

Hello again,
I am stuck in Technoshock l4. I answered the phone, got blue key  and get into that room bunt I dont find anything more. Should I get answering phone until I find more than guns? It is time-consuming because my battery level is at the moment 0 and I have to rest a lot before I get my health in the level I can re-answer the phone. regards
markku

2007-08-01 12:55:57

All the phone does is spawn enemies which when killed, drop weapons. You'll have to keep your health up and just do some exploring.

2007-08-01 20:25:44

Wrong.
Slight
Spoilers
Ahead
The phone on its first ring spawns enemies and opens up a little area for the yellow key, I think. Could be wrong on the colour. After that it's just a matter of going on pretty much the only path you can. L4 is dicey though, it's the first level I truly found hard.
Spoilers
End
Here
Honestly, I've got to give that game another spin and print up a full step-by-step walkthrough. The only level I never outright finished (health was an issue) was level 6.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2007-10-30 10:21:06

Hello again. I've found all three keys on level 4 and savegame is at place when I came from radiation room and am facing firewall room. I don't invent what to do next, I have found the terminal and so I would be ready to go onto next level if I find elevator somewhere. I was so frustrated that I stopped playing the game for a while, but it is nevertheless so interesting that I would want to play and finish it.
best regards
Markku
and thank in advance for any help