2007-06-07 18:09:03 (edited by dark empathy 2007-06-07 18:13:11)

audio games developer Philip Bennefall, famous for such titles as Dark destroyer is nowback with a venge ants! on his new website Pb sound  scape, Philip announces developement of a new game, Ant attack. this will be a fully 3D arcade style game, complete with level editer, all in all, it sounds ant tastic!

Ants well as the game, he's also working on several other software libraries ant programs that should be helpful to other developers of ant sessible games.

You can read more about what's in store, ant soon download games ant programs here on the Pb soundscape site.

Now i'd better run of before I find even more ways to insert the word "Ant" into this post!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-06-08 18:39:18

You can't download this game?

2007-06-09 00:53:27

As I said, the game is stil under developement. Philip bennefall will let us know as soon as more news about ant attack is available.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)