2007-04-28 15:33:36 (edited by dark empathy 2007-04-28 15:37:29)

With Ch

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-23 14:06:24

Hi thanks for the mention of Rail Racer, I think you racing and adrenaline fans out there are gonna love it.
  I am making some final tweaks to the demo version, including adding another track that you get to race if you can beat the computer opponent at pro level.  I will be redisigning the website in anticipation of the release over the next couple of days, and I hope to have the demo ready to roll by this weekend if all goes well.  I will post back with a more definate date when I know it.
  Drivers, prepare to start your engines...

2007-05-26 14:14:09

wow, i wondered what happened to it. you have no idea how excited i am about this game, i've heard the trailer. i hope it's a success for you.

2007-06-05 04:50:44

oh my god that is going to be soooooo sweet che

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-06-05 12:35:35

guys:
i am a beta tester for rail racer, and i am telling you all, you will love it! playing online has been fun. yes, internet play is implimented.
i will need to get updated and stuff again, i will need to talk to che about that. but, yes, drivers...
start! your! engines! and rail race!