2007-03-16 19:09:32

Hi, I ordered both GG and Chillingham sometime ago from Bavisoft.  To date I have received neither.  I have sent emails that have gone unanswered.  They charged my credit card.  Is this company still in business? Does anyone have a phone number for them?

Thanks,
George

2007-03-16 22:49:50

Hello george.

Your not the first person to have trouble recieving Bavisoft's games. As reported in this thread

Somebody else recently had a very similar problem. As you will read in the thread though, they certainly got their games in the end, ----- in fact I wouldn't be surprised if Bavisoft themselves reply to this thread at some point as they did in the previous one.

Andy, why are you sorry Bavisoft are stil in Business? Personally, I'm glad their stil going sinse it means more people have an oppertunity to play their games. Also, I'm stil holding out hope that their working on Chillingham 2, ----- I want to find out what's really! going on in chillingham.

As to Pb games Andy, sinse Pb games basically comprises Philip Bennefall (who's name i'm probably horribly miss spelling), who I believe is now either at university or at the end of secondary school, it's not too surprising we haven't seen any more releases recently ---- he's probably busy with lots of other things.

I hope though that Philip will develope more games in future, Tarzan Jr is great! ----- and Dark destroyer isn't bad either.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-16 22:57:05

Hi,
I have bothe games, and I love them. I hope you like them when they come!