2007-02-03 09:31:09

Okay, I've partially covered the first topic already, but I'm looking for more help.

I've tried Limewire and it is not accessible with Jaws at all, to my knowledge. I've got WinMX, as suggested to me by something else, and after it installs, it doesn't seem to wish to connect, and besides, I don't know how to search. I see on whitestick.co.uk there are scripts, but I've never used scripts before and don't want to mess with 'em if either A) I don't have to or B) I don't understand them. I am trying to find a place where I can download mp3s off the net to store on my hard-drive or to convert into CDs and such. I'll cross the bridge of CD burning when I get there.

As for the second part: I'm an avid chessplayer, and want to know if any of you folks know a site, a program or some other setup on the net that allows for accessible chess. I would love to get more experience under my belt, and I have a working knowledge of algebraic notation to the point where I can play chess using an IM client, so long as my opponent understands the terms and we both have our own boards. That's considered slow by some, though...so I was wondering if any of you had any tips.

Thanks in advance.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1