2007-01-29 16:19:46

Hello,

I posted a message back in December announcing that I have been working on my first audio game.  I'm happy to announce now that an audio trailer is available.

I've created a helicopter fighter game which you can learn more about at the following link:

http://www.doggrowl.com/

I will post another message on the website as well as this board with all of the details when the release date arrives.

Enjoy!

2007-01-29 17:33:21

If you don't have a headache, you can obtain one by playing this game.

However, it could be a nice toy. In which language is it programmed?

2007-01-29 17:50:52

I've never known an action game that wouldn't give one a headache.  Even simple games can be annoying.

The program is in VB.net.

2007-01-30 12:45:29

Nice trailer, I've posted a link to it up on the Audeasy list.

It'd be good to see a reasonably complex military themed game, something like Gma tank commander. I'm rather interested in the mission structure of the game, what kinds of things does it involve? I'd love to see something like Lone wolf, though with a litle more action.

a few visuals in audio games are also something I rather like to see, though obviously the main focus of any audio game should be audio so as to appeal to the widest possible audience (audience? hahaha! i made a funny!).

While realistic effects are certainly a good thing, (lords of the galaxy did some great things in that line), I hhope Dogfight won't cause any controversy reguarding people's political opinions (this is gaming, not politics!).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)