2007-01-27 22:32:00

Hi,
I just created a mailing list where we can discuss the Game Cheater application I discovered a few weeks ago.  We can share cheatlists and tips for cheating certain games, talk about the program, discuss whether it's good or bad to cheat in certain situations, etc.
To subscribe, just send a blank message to [email protected] and respond to the confirmation message as appropriate.  Once you're on the list, messages for the list go to [email protected], and messages to the owner (I.E. me) go to [email protected].  To leave the list, send a blank message to [email protected] and again, respond to the confirmation message.
To cut down on administrative workload, any message sent to the list address from someone who is not a member will be automatically rejected, the sender will get a note back, and no one will ever see the message.  This is necessary because spammers will no doubt get hold of this address and spam it.  For the same reason, the list of subscribers is only available to the admin (I.E. me) because once a spammer subscribed to one of my other lists.  This person was kicked off the list, but there's no way to know whether they got the member list before I could kick them off.