2) Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. The moderators will delete messages with offensive behavior and warn the responsible user. The number of warnings is limited. We want to keep this forum a nice place!
3) Spam or advertisements are not allowed. S'ex, harassment, hacking, p0rn, rude humor etc can be found elsewhere, not here!
4) Posting warez, cracks, serials or hacking tips is not allowed.
5) Use a title that describes the content of your post.
6) (Slightly) Off topic posting is allowed, but make sure to start the topic with OT: (Off Topic). This way everyone knows that it is off topic.
7) The official language of the forum is English.
8) Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
And most important: posting a message with advertisements, spam or anything else that is off-topic, non-related to game accessibility, offensive material, p0rn etc will lead to immediate removement of the topic plus a ban of email, ip and/or ip-range.
Please use a sensible user name. That makes it easier for us to recognize spambots (who usually choose names as xwyuyiuo or p0rnvictoria).
NOTE CONCERNING SPAM:
External links are included with REL=NOFOLLOW. Posting spam urls will not help you to increase your rankings in Google. Spam postings will be removed within hours. Please do not use this forum to promote World of Warcraft gold. WoW is not accessible for most users of this forum and it just has no sense posting messages here. Your links will be made unusable. Profiles and signatures are not indexed by google and not viewable by guests. So please, do not take the time to register and save yourself some time. Take a beer in the sun or see some friends. Members can post one URLs after days and five posts. Members that register, have a URL in their signature and do not post will be deleted within the week and: MEMBER PROFILES and SIGNATURES are not visible for search engines!!!
Important message: Gmail marks the registration message as spam. At some times, the email messages do not even arrive. We are working on this, but it's not easily solved. It can be wise to use another email client, other than Gmail.