2012-07-12 17:02:48

Hey all,
A few days ago I found possibly the only real browser based Hockey Manager worth playing, and it's called PowerPlay Manager. Right now you can have a hockey and Soccer team, but they plan on coming out with eight other sports. The match commentary in these games is bar none the best.
Check it out at http://www.PowerPlayManager.com
BTW, sooner or later they are going to be implementing a Drag and Drop interface for both sports and it most likely will be going into future sports. If you play the game and check it out now and like the lineup screens etc the way they are, email [email protected] with your concerns. I told them that they can add a setting for us players so that we can switch back to the older interface, while the sighted people use Drag and Drop.
Vlady will respond to you, but I really want to get across to him that Drag and Drop, while fine for most users, isn't for us and that a setting would be nice to switch it off.
Hope you enjoy the game.

2012-07-13 09:08:55

the better are substitutes for them: hockeyarena.net, or hattrick.org.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2012-07-13 14:51:37

Hi! I tryed open this site and this site is international! This site is also in the Slovak language.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2012-07-13 20:07:37

Hi,
Weird. It's in English here.

2012-07-13 20:09:48

As far as substitutes, Hockey Arena sucks, and I do have a Hattrick team. But the live commentary sucks in Hattrick and it doesn't give you every piece of detail like PowerPlay. Still, I will continue to play Hattrick because I'm in a tourniment next week.

2020-04-29 23:52:52

is it still accessible?

2020-05-01 05:22:07

I have no idea. Haven't played in a while.

2020-05-01 06:01:35

At least the hockey-game is still accessible. Never managed to play the football-game. Meh.

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.