2007-03-15 21:34:44

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone has a solution to a judgement day problem that makes the game actually unbeatable. it seems that if you get sertain trophies, they make others unavailable. for example:
if you get rennigade(I think it's that one) you can't get close call(could be wrong, it might be a different combo). there's 1 trophy which upon obtaining stops you from getting the 1:20 trophy. I also can't get my trophy count passed 34! can anyone please help?

as well, in terraformers, a random glitch happens where if you save the game(more often near the end of the game) your save will not lode correctly and the game will crash as soon as you try to move. the only way I can beat that game is if I do it all in 1 sitting(No saving). I've tried using the game with and without the patch, same as in the judgement day problem.
if anyone could please help with either of these, that would be great!

Thanks Kindly,

Trajectory(Jordan)

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-03-15 23:04:35

I don't know of any trophy combos that will make certain other trophys impossible to get.  download the latest patch fromthe LWorks site, and that will fix your 34 trophys problem.  if anyone finds any weird trophy combos, let me know.  I designed the system so that you couldn't trap yourself from getting trophys, but as sometime happens I overlook things.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2007-03-16 03:40:02 (edited by dark empathy 2007-03-16 03:42:53)

If people weren't experiencing some problem or other, Liam wouldn't have spent all the time coding a patch for the game.

calling it useless just because you haven't personally experienced this problem is indeed rude, especially to Liam.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-16 15:46:15

As far as I remember, the patch only works on the registered version anyway.

Btw, rereading the patch descriptionI just remembered that I actually had to install the patch to have the game work quite correctly (particularly in terms of time), sinse I'm in the Uk.

No problem about your previous post Andy, but please try to be a litle more diplomatic in future.

Saying what you like and don't like in games and why is absolutely fine (that's one of the things this board is for), but just calling something stupid and useless for no reason is boardering a litle on the flaming I think.

Oncemore, appologies for sounding like the admins from hell here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-17 21:44:58

Sorry for this, but another bug report. you have to get a time or date based trophy as your 10th trophy. then, it will try to right the cheats text file and give a runtime error and crash!
this only happens when your 10th trophy is either the 1:20, 12:13, independence day or jingle bells.

as well, anyone have a solution to the terraformers problem mentioned above?

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-03-17 22:34:58

andy smith wrote:

I assume 1:20 is gotten when you set it to 1:20 a.m, right?

Yes.

2007-03-18 12:29:10

Baseball is 1:20 if I'm right.

And hey, there are no cars in Judgment Day... Kinda offtopic. (Yes I'm constantly saying that, some sort of moderator roots maybe...)

2007-03-18 15:19:47

To address the Terraformers question: I've noticed the same thing. Sometimes you'll get lucky and be able to finish the whole thing in one go, or a save file will work correctly. However, save files do tend to corrupt fairly easily for some reason. I don't know what the problem is there.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1