2010-10-13 08:12:57

Add to sapi five version of  blind mans bluf in the game list.
thanks, and good luck!

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-02-16 18:51:22

Hi.
Sorry to reserect this topic, but why is this topic second on the list if it hasn't been posted on since 2010?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2012-02-18 09:20:02

hi,
another suggestion with game list sort order,
when i click on , say, genre.

ok, all the genres are listed there, from action to rpgs, but.

they are listed in order, so its quite hard to find a certain one, like sports.

couldnt it be made to select one genre and see all of the games of that particular one? in spite of scrolling down through the whole list and search it there, somewhat kind of burried.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-18 10:07:23

You can already do that Sid, just use the "search archive" on the main page, then select what genre you want from the list.
Perhaps that option should really be called "Search gamelist" to make it a little more obvious what it does.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-02-27 05:43:43

Hmm. Didn't know that. Will check it out.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-02-27 06:39:11

Hmmm, if this is so unknown, maybe I should add it into the faq?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)