2012-01-13 13:46:48

hi.

i'm on the forum as usual, but I dont get email messages about the forum anymore.

that is, whenever someone did reply to the topic i'm subscribed, i always got an email, but from 2 days, there hasnt been any single email regarding the forum, while many people have replied to my posts.

and also note that i've not changed any setting of the forum profile or the mail cliant.

everything is as usual.

regards,

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-14 04:37:40 (edited by Nocturnus 2012-01-14 04:38:15)

If, by chance, you happen to have a gmail account, you might try checking your junk folder and making sure that mesages aren't ending up in there.  That was the case with me.  I ended up with some sixty messages all related to the forum dating back to late November.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2012-01-14 13:47:49

Hi,
Yeah I've just tested it with my gmail account, and for some reason replies indeed do end up in my spam. Is there any way to fix this?

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2012-01-14 15:25:04

hi.
i checked the spam folder, there was real spam in it, not that forum spam.

even today many people had replied to my posts, but not a single message.

that's too weird, i've never experienced such an issue with this gorum.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-14 18:34:38

Is there a way to clear all your subscribed topics?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-01-16 16:03:19

no email message i've got about the gorum replies yet.

lol, I think spam is ruling!
behind the scenes, though.

2012-01-19 06:00:35

ahoy
to fix the audiogames.net messages ending up in the spam folder,this could work.
just check all the messeges,the checkbox that is,and then press enter on the button which says not spam,do that a few times,and gmail might get smart
grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2012-01-22 19:51:38

I don't think so. Computers have been agrecive always.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-01-29 10:19:42

Hi Guys,
Google has marked the audiogames forum mailer as spam. We're working on this, but it's not that easy to fix.
This also affects new registrations.
-- Sander