2012-01-05 18:01:25

Hi! This might sound strange, but there's one unidentifyable song and one melody. The song is here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9076627/Queenie … Flight.mp3
The melody, performed by me, is here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9076627/Unknown%20Song.mp3
I'm sorry if it's bad, but I tried. *Does anyone know these songs? The melody says it's by queenie, but it's not by Queenie Sataro:
www.queeniemusic.com
. Thank you.

I live to crochet!

2012-01-06 20:38:11

I think this unknown song is by a choir or something, though your microphone isn't very good. The other song sounds like a movie soundtrack, but I don't know. I'll ask Hermione, Fenela, Sushanti, Stella or Mikaela. They know more of thits han me.

Take care

//Ana-Lyza Zandra Aritniaige Walker

2012-01-07 01:39:02

Hi.
i herd both tracks. but from what i herd they both sound compleatly different.
if this is rong then feel free to tell me.

I'm gone for real :)

2012-01-07 10:11:21

Yes, they're from two individual songs. I know they don't belong, but they are two melodies wich I'm looking for. Dream Of Flight, the instrumental, say  it's from queenie, but it isn't. Queenie Sataro has not made that track. The other song is my version of a song I heard on the radio.

I live to crochet!

2012-01-10 11:42:56

Is this within temptation? I've heard the song on the radio, though I don't know. It sounds like some gothic metal stuff.

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.

2012-01-10 19:56:32

Wich song?

I live to crochet!

2012-01-11 14:32:39

Maybe Evanescence. I'm just guessing here. Where did you hear the ah-ah-ah-ah-melody? You know the one you sang. The other one is an instrumental. I will try to find it; I think I heard it on youtube. I'll search for Dream Of Flight. Why it says it's Queenie Sataro I don't know. Did you use some kind of clip converter to get this file? I'm just curious for the source so I could help you more.

Take care

2012-01-12 12:46:30

No, it's NOT evanescence. I have got all of their songs. Within temptation is a good guess, but what song?

I live to crochet!

2012-01-23 02:39:10

Lol Sabbis! Okay, I'll have to post our skype conversation like this:

Zandra: have you found the song yet?
Sabrina: No, but I'm searching. This drives me crazy!
Zandra: I thought you already was.
Sabrina: not that way.
Hermione: We know you Sabb!
Sabrina: I'll keep searching untill there's nowhere left to search! I'll keep singing untill my vocal cords break up and I! Will! Find! That! Song!

And tell me if you don't want me to quote this, but it was so redicolous!

Take care

2012-01-23 05:04:11

Hi.
i hope you find the song you are looking for. i mean the meladys of those to songs.

I'm gone for real :)