2012-01-20 21:16:37

I've been thinking about downloading a voice chat client. I just don't know which one. Some people say Teamtalk, others say Ventrilo and others say skype. What is the best accessible voice chat client?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-01-20 22:08:39

I think skype, or team talk.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-01-20 22:13:54

Ok. Thanksfor your post. I'll check out teamtalk.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-01-20 22:37:59

Hi,
I'd suggest Skype, it works very well for me. Only thing is, the main skype app isn't very accessible, but you can still use it. There is, however, an accessible client for skype, made by GW Micro.
I have teamtalk as well, but I'm not even sure how to use it properly.
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2012-01-20 23:07:36

Thanks Brendan. Skype is used by everyone ! I might try both!