2012-01-17 13:52:52 (edited by sid512 2012-01-17 13:57:10)

hi,
lol the enemy attack?
i've installed it 2 times already and uninstall it.

or perhaps , that might havent been a rare game!

it was no big deal at all!
as I said before, i'm neither frustrated at you nor annoyed at the exclaims, but some people use to make a real mess of it like robla does!

ok, and if you say that i'm the only one on the forum who complains about it, i'll also start to use exclaims more often in my posts if it makes no difference at all!
you dont need to get annoyed,  as this forum is too rigid where people are concerned, lol.

regards.
sid.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-19 18:48:12

Hi Sid,
I am sorry if I get annoyed, it's just because i'm maybee not as optamistic as some people lately, with all my exams and a few arguments going on. Also, I'm not a moderator, but there's really no need to single robler out in your last post. Also, feel free to use exclimation marks, I won't over react or anything.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2012-01-20 16:19:09

hi.
I want to admit here that I should say sorry instead, and I was the person who started arguing about it at the first place, and I know there was no point to argue about at all, indeed, I was rather frustrated at that moment, so that might be the cause for it.
and things become more worse when you dont get any medium to replace  away your frustration or anger, though.
and life indeed has to offer such things, you know.

anyways though, sorry again, and i'm feeling a lot stupid looking at my few above posts now, chuckles.

well as to the nvda thing, can you tell me in what ways are you finding it better than jaws?
did you have any success with using eloquence with it though?
and what would you say about its browser navigation in compared to jaws?

thanks,
sid.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-01-20 16:35:04 (edited by lauren.downie96 2012-01-20 16:37:36)

Hi Sid.
Don't worry about it, it's ok. I know that life's not great sometimes, and it was really good of you to appologize. Thank you!
Also, well I love nvda, because I don't know about you, but I find jaws 12.0 frustrating whenever I go on mazilla firefox and it freezes due to a bug. Well, elliquence is pretty easy to install, but I use sappi because some voices are cool and more human sounding for example Daniel.
Thanks again for your appology. big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln