2011-12-12 11:13:09

Hey there,

I'm posting this because, when I was looking for the download link for the game Swamp, I saw some mistakes. First of all, Swamp is Aprone's creeation, certainly not QuentinC's one. Otherwise, well it would be nice to add a description, but even on Aprone's Web site there's none. There's but one in the readme file, once you've downloaded the game.

Byea

2011-12-18 15:18:01

Oh yeah, I also noticed that.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-12-19 00:48:08

mabey quentin c helped with aprone in creating swamp? I dont know there have been games that have had 2 developers before, i cant think of any off the top of my head rite now.
Rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2011-12-19 01:23:59

Easily made mistake, sinse I was thinking about the Quentin C playroom at the time of doing the swamp entry.

The reason it doesn't have a description yet is that sinse the game is stil in the process of being very much expanded and having many more features added every week, i seems silly to write a description and then have to keep adding to it, rather I'll wait until the game is rather more advanced.

i did however want to give the game an entry, even if I won't be writing a description yet sinse it's a good game and shouldn't be missed from the db just because my writing can't keep up with Aprone changing the game :d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)