2011-12-10 08:20:36

Hi the time advencher clu book doesn't work.
the link is broken.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-12-10 12:55:50

Yes of course it's broken, as I said in the other topic code factory have not done anything with their games for a significant amount of time and that includes the cluebook which used to be hosted on their site.

I'm not sure if a copy is around, indeed I'm not sure if I have a copy myself.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-12-10 14:05:16

Search this forum for time Adventures clue book. You'll find it because I got it myself in this way. I just don¨t remember or have the link to the topic saved any more.
Hope this helps,
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-12-10 14:20:59

Yes, it was posted on this forum, however this isn't the first request we've had for it.

i found the old topic, copied the text and have created a new closed topic in the forum to hold it, and linked to it on the time adventures db entry, so everyone should be able to find the cluebook now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)