the surprise game
Developer:
foy group productions
No url
Link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18865556/the% 20surprise% 20game.rar
Thanks.

2011-10-27 10:51:52

To be frank, This game is too far away from being mature, and there are tons of such games on the internet since BGT has been released. Just my thoughts; please do not be offended by this friendly criticism.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2011-10-27 11:19:52

Hi,

Even I don't have any of my games in the database, but I'm not asking them to be added. Maybe there is a good enough reason? I don't know.
However, I wouldn't think something like this could be added. I mean, it's more of a test project than anything, it looks like.

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2011-11-01 12:48:10

I will try your game mohamad when I can, but bare in mind what has been said.

A game needs to have a certain level of completeness and not be just a practice project, that is why the games on the bgt example page have not got entries.

I suggest having a careful think about a game you create, deciding how fun it is to play and what level of completeness it's at before asking for it to have an entry.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-01 14:04:29

Hi,

Maybe I can fight my way into the DB with one of my up-coming titles, who knows. It would give me a certain feeling of accomplishment. Lol!

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2011-11-01 14:45:27

Quite possibly, though also remember that some games I simply haven't had time! to try or add yet. Cae Jones games fall into that catagory, even though several are good enough to have database entries.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-11-01 15:17:54

Hi,

Well, I'll definitely try my best. Heck, I must. People have dnated to me, I never thought that would ever happen. big_smile
Guess that means I'm doing something at least half-way right... Or I'm doing something wrong and get money for trying to change my way of doing things. LOL!

--
Talon
Code is poetry.