2011-10-18 09:41:45

I recently decided to give klango yet another try and discovered to my delight that klango now has something called voice forums.  Unfortunately, they were something I had to pay for, so I resolved to do that once I had the cash to do so, until today, for what should I be doing but reading someone's status which enlightened me to the fact that they are now free!

AS such I am now redoubling my atempts to interact with people on there and bringing a bit of poppularity to a system that I feel has potential, and hopefully reeping some sort of reward in the process, though this last bit is of no great importance.  smile

Any who, if you are not a part of the klango community, do feel free to sign up and chekc it out.  If you are a part of the klango community, feel fre to chekc out the group called Nocturnal Rage, which, despite its name is not full of angry night owls, but rather, delightful people ready to chat about anything you have on your mind.  I know the name is rather lame, but it's actually been named so because it consists of the nicknames of the two people who founded it: myself, Nocturnus, and my better half, Nightrage.

We hope to see you out there!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2011-10-18 19:57:51

I must confess I don't tend to use Klango's forums much, for the simple reason that betwene these forum and the audeasy list I generally have more than enough, in fact the main thing I use Klango for is for playing podcasts (I don't think they updated the media catalogue in over 18 months, sinse the stuff I've attempted to add is stil in the wating room).

If I ever end up on their forums I'll certainly take a look, but I'm afraid I can't really make any promises.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-10-28 17:49:58

Btw Dark, I've added you to my friends list. Sorry for o/t. Also, I will check your group out.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page