2011-10-09 04:13:43

Hello.
I am having a very annoying problem with hotmail in internet explorer. I think this problem sometimes happens with firefox too, but i do not have it installed on this computer so i don't know for sure.
When ever i click on an email message to see it, jaws just sits there and does nothing. It never mooves to my junk folder and just stayes in my inbox. This happens with any folder or message i try to click on. I've tried it with nvda and goten the same result. It not only happens on this laptop, but on my desktop as well.
Also, i am having a problem with mazilla thunderbird. I cannot find my junk folder in hotmail with it. All i see are inbox, trash, and outbox.
Does anyone have any solutions to these problems? Thanks

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-10-09 10:30:00

Hello,
Use windows live mail or outlook express.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-10-10 10:00:27

hello my friend

i've been working with hotmail, and thunderbird enough to shair my experience

on the windows internet explorer... hotmail changing pages, need speedy internet connections.
first let the inbox page load completely (done internet) without going anywhere, then try loading junk or your sent folders.
it happens for me too, when my internet speed is too low.

about thunderbird. it's the better way for mailing.

and, if you look a bit more, you'll find "inbox, sent, trash, spam" spam is the junk folder that is in the hotmail.

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2011-10-10 21:13:22

Hi. Thanks hadi, i'll try that.
I see a treebview in thunderbird, but all i see in it our inbox, outbox, and trash.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-10-10 21:51:08

hello

i hope this get solved anyway,

you can also try this method on thunderbird too:

press alt for the above menus, then press the right aero key to focus on "go" menu. then press the down key, to slide the go menu open. move down untill it says "folder" or "folder submenu" press the right aero key to open it. now you can see your accounts. mine is [email protected]. then again after selecting it press the right aero again to slide it open. you should see the folders now. i have "inBox, trash, sent, spam."
press on one of them and wait for thunderbird to open it up for you.

i hope it helps

2011-10-10 23:47:56

Ok i went to go, folders, and then my account and opened that sub menu. All i see are inbox, trash, and outbox. Nothing else. This is really annoying and i want to get this fixed.

2011-10-11 01:27:34

oh... then that might be a problem with you, setting up your hotmail on thunderbird? have you checked your settings?
i'm using the GMX account with thunderbird... i guess we should wait for another member of thunderbird for the help