2006-11-06 02:26:31

Hello, I played the curb game. When the cars are moving fast, should I be quick?

2006-12-01 17:01:42

sometimes i like to wait because once i get on the other side of the road it takes a while before i can move back and when the cars are fast you'll be too late and get ran over.

2008-09-12 06:58:29

In The Curb Game you are a small hedge-hog living on a city curb which is not really that exciting. So as a hedge-hog you get your thrills from crossing the road as many times possible. It is Not an easy task because you may either end up as roadkill or die from boredom if you stay on your curb.
=====================================================
Michael Smith
Auto Auctions

2008-09-12 14:40:39

Doesn't all that fun, but it might just be a time filler. So, how much fun is this game?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-09-13 20:04:47

It's nice to fiddle with from time to time. It's also handy to practice with your ears, or show sighted people how crossing the road can be... if a little exaggerated, though this only helps to get the point across even more easily.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-11-12 15:11:49

Hi Wns.
This question seems wierd to me, being a gamer, I always try to ride my car on maximum speed, although there are controls of the car speed mentioned in the game option. You can watch out for proper control over there or just check out the help specified in the game.
Thanks for your post and stay in touch.

2009-11-12 20:43:51

I hate to ask this, but are you a spambot? First you're dragging up a way dead topic, and second your post is fairly inaccurate. You don't ride cars in this game for starters.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-08-22 02:17:56

I think ferrywayes01 is.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2010-10-25 07:08:50

I didnt play that game so don't know what to do when the cars are moving?
Tell me is it a good game to play?

2010-10-30 00:01:38

Yes, i like it

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-03-30 05:23:15

wns42284 wrote:

Hello, I played the curb game. When the cars are moving fast, should I be quick?

------------------------
3DS R4
r4
ps3 cheatcode
good.

2011-06-05 18:04:00

hi. I love the curb game but it's not easy. After about 15 cars going past it gets too fast for me. What happens if you get to the end?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln