2011-01-19 01:30:16

Hi, I'm not sure how you guys are going to go about this, but the rs games monopoly entry is out of date. as now it's all managed through a new client and it has many more games like uno blackjack and yahtzee. I see 2 options, 1 create 1 entry for the client and list all games there, or 2 make separate entries for each game and just mention they're all played in that client.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-01-19 09:52:50

Yes, you are right, and this has been on my things to do list. My plan was to do the same as for blind adrenaline cardroom and delete the rs monopoly page to replace it with an rs games client page listing all the games the client can play, ---- afterall that's what the compilations genre is for sinse as far as forum classifications go monopoly and uno are traditional games while blackjack is a card game.

I might well see about doing this for all in play as well, just to make people's live's easier sinse then they'd have fewer pages to read to find out about games which afterall all come together.

the only entry like this which will probably stay as having separate pages is the vip gameszone sports pack of funny bowling and beach volleyball, sinse the two games are separate programs and quite different games though they both come packaged together.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-01-20 11:09:23

Delete monopoly and uno, add rs client into the databace I think.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page