2010-11-11 16:41:38

I think you should allow the cheats and mods sections open up to the public as well as the mods. And also I want to see more audio reviews too. And how does this user karma thing work anyway./ I know you can rate someone other than your own posts and it adds up to the user karma but what's the point? Just bragging right?

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2010-11-12 11:07:08

Not so much bragging I'd say. If someone is really irritating you can keep voting them down, if someone is really helpful and makes excellent posts regularly you can vote them up. It's a way of sending a message that you do or don't like what they're doing, as well as a general gauge on the community's opinion of someone.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2010-11-12 21:54:55

As we seem to be in a function addition period, why not also concentrate on what I proposed a few months ago about rating games ? I never had any response if that idea had been retained or not...

There are 10 kinds of people : those who know binary, and those who don't.

2010-11-13 17:12:51

Rating games sure is a good addition to the site. I'd like to have that. Thanks for your suggestion.

2010-11-13 23:02:22

If our management team is so open to suggestions, then what about the ability to search for certain games based on their licence or perhaps the platform they are created for?
Thanks,
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2010-11-14 17:20:05

Hi Lukas,

You can already search the database based on license:

http://audiogames.net/dbindex.php

Other search options such as Platform will be added. But we're likely to make a big improvement soon to the current search anyway, in which License en Platform and such will act more like search filters.

2010-11-14 20:29:23

Oh, yeah, that will be cool. Thanks for the information. I haven't in fact really checked the searching or filtering options out since at least a few months ago so was probably a little too fast to speak without finding out more first.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.