2018-12-15 23:53:43

and if you want free hosting you can try jennios.me or x10 hosting or a multitude of other free hosts. not even self advertising

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-12-15 23:55:06

and @25, i tryed setting up an email server, but got black listed cause i didnt have a propper reverce dns setup and bla bla bla. that dies.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2018-12-16 06:05:24 (edited by Ethin 2018-12-16 06:05:57)

@27, if you got blacklisted, your problem was far more serious than not having an RDNS server.
@25, yeah, setting up email is a bitch. I had a server that lasted for over a year that would send status reports every day, week and month, containing both a general system overview report and a security report. I didn't need an MTA, but still, it was a nightmare. It'd be nice if that was far easier.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-12-16 07:11:57 (edited by dash 2018-12-16 07:13:45)

I cant connect to the hosting via ftp:
A connection can not be made because the target computer actively refuses it.
Connection failed.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-12-16 09:54:19

same thing happening here. also I send a email to jc-hosting. [email protected]. please read.

2018-12-16 12:43:41

Post 29 and 30 email us ftp info for what you had as we did a massif transfer to a new server. Also, send us your sub domain over just so we're sure. Your data has been backed up so once your stuff is setup, you won't have to reupload anything. We'll do that for you. We have other people that we are working on to to get their stuff transfered over as well so there you go.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2018-12-16 14:20:43

my site and my team talk server is down i can't log in. I don't know what is problem

Yours kindly

2018-12-17 00:32:14

Jonnyboy already said he’s working on it, we’ll just have to be patient.

2018-12-18 16:52:46

Another thing that I've noticed with JC Hosting recently is that I can connect to teamtalk but the connection drops after a few seconds and generally not able to do anything there.

2018-12-19 12:20:40

Hi.
Waaa, nice one, jc-hosting guys! I've resent my submission to your services and now... lets wait and be patient. BTW, also and for some reason, I've tried the thing a long time ago and it didn't really got setup so lets do the thingy lol.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-12-19 12:59:03

Post 34, what are you talking about connection dropping? Everything works here and post 35, we got your registration details and will get you setup soon. Thank you for your support.

2018-12-19 14:12:03

Hi.
Nice to know, jonnyboy. Thanks again for offering us this services and lets see how the thingy goes.
Take care.
Mike

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-12-19 22:58:26

Since we're on the topic of web hosts, allow me to step in here with not only a very viable (and, I should add, SECURE) option. Secure being the key word. This company is living in 2018 rather than 1998.
qs hosting

I have been with this company for about 5 months and have experienced 0 downtime, amazing customer service and I should also add that their prices are very reasonable, especially now. The first 25 customers that sign up and enter deal25 at checkout, regardless of which plan you choose, will get 25 percent off for life.

Honestly I can't recommend them enough. They actually take customer feedback seriously.

As if all of this wasn't enough, they also offer customized  solutions - based on a user's needs and will work with you in almost any situation. I am a prime example. I wanted a simple podcast host for my site. I had no knowledge of how to do this and honestly wasn't expecting much of anything. To my surprise, the next morning when I woke up, I had full details in my inbox as well as very detailed instructions on getting started. Now that's service.

As a customer, I wanted something from JC-Hosting, but to even get started, I had to put 20 dollars down to begin investigating the custom solution. At QS-Hosting, I paid only roughly 3 dollars based on my specific needs (mileage may vary), and the solution was figured out and handled in less than 8 hours. Add to it that its secure, reliable, and has no other strings attached, and I can happily say that they really do mean business when it comes to web hosting along with various other avenues. They are very willing to work with you and if they aren't sure about something they will do their best to find what will work for you.

Remember that free is only as good as free. You get what you pay for.

So, if you want security and piece of mind, join qs-hosting. Who's motto seems, to me at least, to have everything to do with ssl and security, and nothing to do with ss lazy. I can guarantee you won't be waiting days to have an inquiry answered, at any rate.

Something something something insert canine related comment here

2018-12-20 00:51:48

hi! well it looks like Johnyboy is making some progressive here, my web is up now, it's just I can't connect to ftp, and I am honestly not bothered at having to wait a few days  for my services to come up. I've been very pleased with jc-hosting, I'm not just gonna give up on them now... I mean he's doing stuff, it should be fine soon.:D

2018-12-20 04:13:19

Hi.
I tried entering on my page and it reads subdomain under construction. Also, tried to log in, but no luck. Still waiting lol.
Take care.
Mike

Take care.
Mike.

2018-12-20 04:17:22

mine is up but the ftp is dead. will have to try again

2018-12-20 04:20:57

Makiocento wrote:

Hi.
I tried entering on my page and it reads subdomain under construction. Also, tried to log in, but no luck. Still waiting lol.
Take care.
Mike

While you wait
https://www.qs-hosting.com

enjoy!

Something something something insert canine related comment here

2018-12-20 04:51:32

Hi.
That one does not have free plans, i guess. For now I'm going for free cause I'm a little broke, but I will check on a near future

Take care.
Mike.

2018-12-20 06:38:18

same here. mine is half working. proof here.
http://rorygames.jc-hosting.me

2018-12-20 08:04:55

@36:
It means exactly that, The connection drops and tt client tries to reconnect.
I'll contact you through the contact form on jc-hosting.me and give you my details.

2018-12-20 11:21:15

Post 44, try ftp ports 21. your username and password should be the one that you gave us. Thank you.

2018-12-20 16:43:12

Hi.
Do you receive an email or something like that when your site and stuff are ready. There actually 26 ours or so and I haven't received anything but will keep waiting.

Take care.
Mike.

2018-12-20 21:21:59

Hey Jonnyboy,
Could you possibly look into getting my stuff set up, like, rellatively soon? From what i can see, it seems like most of the others who baught domains like me, which is only ivan as far as i can tell, have already gotten there stuff setup, and since i put real money into this and since i currently don’t have the cash to invest in qs hosting or similar, i’d apreetiate it if you could set stuff up ASAP. Sorry if this comes across as bitching, that’s not what i’m trying to do at all, it just seems kinda wierd you’re setting up new customers and basically leaving existing customers in the dust, especially when said customers payed. Ok, i know most of that money was spent on the domain but you know what i mean, it’s still money. I’ve been trying to take my own advice up until this point, i guess just seeing people get set up within days of registering where as i along with a few other people have been waiting almost a month. Just saying.

2018-12-21 02:03:37

No no, I get what you mean. Need to go in to our twitter and get your stuff again but i can do that. I need to get to a few more people here as well. And sence tw blue is being a bitch and not letting me look at DMS past 30 in a buffer, I may just have to do it from the web. Uuuuuuug, Fucking TW blue, but yeah.

2018-12-21 05:45:51

I will try right this very instant.