2018-12-17 15:50:05

I want to ask you if you would like to play a game with the Mafia Web version accessible.   I am willing to develop such a game for free if there are many people who want such a game.   The game will be based on text and audio and will have several sections.

2018-12-17 16:39:31

describe this game more, what kind of things can/do you do? Is this a real time game, a sort of real time game like muds, or a turn based thing like and IF game? Where and wen is it set. Who and or what is the main character. What can you use to play, is it only a web client? or an html file? or an exe file? What's the story that you can reveal?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-17 16:48:04

The problem is there are already a fair few browser based maffia games kicking around, one Vandettacrime even run by one of our established forum members, then there is x mafia, torn, etc. All games where you can do crimes, beat up and hospitalise other players, go to jail, form mob families etc.

How is the game your developing different? What sort of things would you do in the game?

Sorry to be negative here, I will confess that mafia and crime games are less my thing personally, so its entirely possible I have more of a downer on this project than others might.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-12-17 18:14:50

The game is based on text and is only on the web.   You can create a family, you have bullet factories, you can kill other users, you have street fights, dog fights, child trafficking, buying and selling of land and other options.   I give you a clear example   While navigating with arrows in the Web interface and choosing to kill a user will hear the sounds of the gun and sounds of dead man.   The game can be developed extremely much and in the future be on Android and iOS as well as the Web interface only that you can play from the application.   If there is enough interest for such a game I will try to launch the future and for Android and iOS application.

2018-12-17 18:24:28

this sounds kind of fun, what language are you going to use, html? Javascript?
I would also be willing to help you with spelling, cause no offense but your english doesn't seem all that graitt roflmao

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-17 18:44:48

I have to use PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and curl for a start.    After I use Java to create and application for Android if there are enough players.

2018-12-17 18:47:33

and MySQL all at once for the database where users ' data will be stored.  The game is now created I just have to translate it into English, add sounds and arrange the menu.

2018-12-18 13:48:11

you can continue. it is not bad having to much games

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-20 11:09:33

Will you get to drive around in different types of cars, trucks and other vehicles? Will the world be a open world?
Will you get to run different types of businesses? Will the game have full sound effects and music?

The neat thing about this game being a web base game people who have a xBox will be able to play it on the xBox. I am very excited and interested in seeing what happens with this game.