2018-12-13 22:23:05

I decided one day to put a few lines of english text in to several different languages. This is what I got. First, the english, then the translation, back in to english after going through several different languages. I made some errors here wile writing.This is a test. I am putting this in to a few different languages until it becomes an incoherent mess that no one will be able to understand anymore. And with that, I will proceed to read off a list of facts. McDonald’s is extremely healthy and has great nutritious value. China is the second smallest country in the world buy land area. Germany is spoken in Samoa. Windows defender is a very good and reliable antivirus. The first audio game was made in 1975. American reached the moon in 1637. Over 800 languages are spoken in one country. in 2thousandfive, McDonald’s briefly bought the Coca-Cola Company. The pyramids were built in Russia. By the way, if you feel like it, try to guess what the real fact is if its not already clear as day and post it here. no cheating. That means no looking up answers. How did this become so random? Anyway, here’s the incoherent mess. I think Igbo and yidish did it in at the end.

Nausea Curing. You must be logged in to post a comment. All Rights Reserved. UMcDonald's operational capabilities and simultaneously. I-China is a professional manufacturer. Remembering Dr. Why We Contain Windows Defender Anti-Virus Content And Incredibly. The century was 1975. I-United States Yafiya NGO - 1637. The accuracy of the operating range of 800. Eminiakeny Enju - 25, undoconald's Coca-Cola Utenge Ovesizashashana. The Pyramid of Jerusalem. However, to do this, you do not know what to do and do it. We provide you with the latest breaking news, rumors and videos directly from the IT industry. However, coupons. www

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-12-13 22:39:08

Lol. That’s awesome. I love shit like this. I’ll try make some of my own later.

2018-12-14 06:16:04

Hahaha yes. I did this years ago. Translated "Please disarm" to Korean and back to English. It came out as "Please remove the arming device."

2018-12-14 10:45:30

before it became unreadable, I got it to say The first concert was  in  1975

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2018-12-14 14:28:18 (edited by FamilyMario 2018-12-14 14:29:10)

Hi,
lol, I love this kind of stuff! Let me chime in.
Here is the lyrics to Jump Up, Super Star! from Super Mario Odyssey, which is probably one of my favorite video game songs in general. Specifically, this is the short version found in the e3 2017 trailer, and also the version you could get for free straight from Nintendo for a limited time after Odyssey came out. First, like post 1, I'll start off with the original lyrics. Then, I'll end it off with the mangled version. For that one, I translated from English, to Japanese, to Igbo, then back to English.

Original Lyrics:
Here we go, off the rails
Don't you know it's time to raise our sails?
It's freedom like you never knew
Don't need bags or a pass
Say the word, I'll be there in a flash
You could say my hat is off to you
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon
From this great wide wacky world
Jump with me, grab coins with me, oh yeah!
It's time to jump up in the air
Jump up, don't be scared
Jump up and your cares will soar away
And if the dark clouds start to swirl
Don't fear, don't shed a tear 'cause
I'll be your 1-Up girl
So let's all jump up super high!
High up in the sky!
There's no power-up like dancing
You know that you're my super star
No one else can take me this far
I'm flipping the switch
Get ready for this
Oh, let's do the Odyssey
Odyssey, ya see!
Odyssey, ya see!
Odyssey, ya see!
Odyssey, ya see!
Odyssey, ya see!
Odyssey, ya see!
Odyssey, ya see!
Odyssey, Odyssey!

Mangled Version:
Look, we are on the train
Do you know that it's time to have a boat?
It is freedom that you do not know
No bag or pass
In the words, I am coming soon
You can say that my hat is not in you
Oh, I can approach every way in the month
From this mountainous jungle
Follow me, hold me in money, oh oh!
It's time to mount up
Go, do not be afraid
Go to your worries
And when the clouds began to fall
Do not be afraid. Please do not let tears flow.
I will be your 1-year-old son
So let everyone get up!
Make high elevators!
Disability as dancing
I know you're a bigger one
No one else can ever catch me
I can change
To prepare for this
Oh, let's make Odyssey
Odyssey, look!
Odyssey, look!
Odyssey, look!
Odyssey, look!
Odyssey, look!
Odyssey, look!
Odyssey, look!
Odyssey, Odyssey!

2018-12-14 16:34:47

@5, loooool! translate that to more languages before back to english roflmao!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-14 22:55:01

lololololololol, i also did this, i hunted "it keeps playing even if you lock your screen" trhough several languages and it came out as "it stays playing even if you kick your screen" looooooooooooooool.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-12-15 10:37:14

what the actual fuck!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i am crying from deep inside here. it is so funny, i can't stop laughing at all.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-16 16:12:24

Here's another one I decided to do, just for fun, and because I'm in the mood for some memes.

For kicks, here's the intro cutscene from Hotel Mario.

Original Text:
Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh, Luigi?
I hope she made lots of spaghetti!
Luigi, look! It's from Bowser! “Dear pesky plumbers: The Koopalings and I have taken over the Mushroom Kingdom. The Princess is now a permanent guest at one of my seven Koopa hotels. I dare you to find her if you can.” We've got to find the Princess.
And, you've got to help us.
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Mangled version, translated from English, to Spanish, to Japanese, to German, to Traditional Chinese, to Korean, then back to English. Of note is that Bowser's name/spelling changed in some of these translations due to him being called differently in some regions.
Princess Nice, did Luigi invite us to a picnic?
I wish she had a lot of pasta!
Look, Luigi! It belongs to a voucher! "The stupid match: the kingdom that has acquired koopalings and mushrooms. Now is the eternal guest of one of the 7 Koopa hotels.
You have to help us.
If you need to explain it through the hotel, please read the attached operating instructions.

And yes, Mario, I wwill definitely read through the operating instructions in order to know how to explain it through the hotel.

Here's another one, and this one is kind of a meme, as if the last one wasn't a meme already, but this is the ultimate meme to end all memes, it's lines from All-Star by Smash Mouth. You know, the song best known for being in one particular film with an ogre living in a swamp and a talking donkey?

Original Text
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Mangled version, translated in the same languages as the above text, then back to English:
Someone said the world would shoot me.
I am not the most agile tool in camp.
Her fingers and thumbs are a little stupid.
The forehead is an "L" shape.
There is no way to stop this year coming.
After I had followed the rules, I jumped into the ground.
Life is not fun.
Your brain is smart, but your heart will be a fool.
I have to see too much.
What's wrong with borrowing this road again?
I do not know if you go.
If you do not turn on the light, the light will not turn on.
Hey, you're a star, play, play.
Hey, now you're rock star, start the show, pay
The bill is all gold.
The only meteor broke the mold.

2018-12-16 19:20:18

Lololololl. Also, the languages I used were spanish, hungarian, arabic, basque, maybe zulu, I can't remember, chinese, can't remember which chinese, english again, igbo, and yidish. then english. Almost in that order, but not quite.

2018-12-17 19:49:56

If you want to have even more fun, check out this youtube channel. There's an example video below that.
https://www.youtube.com/user/malineka146/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rte07sl3Vf4

Something something something insert canine related comment here