2018-12-16 02:21:47

Hello!
A few days ago, I downloaded jugment day. It came to me that I hadn't unlocked all the trophees yet, so I'm giving it a try.
But I have a probleme. I've obtained the superparatrooper trophee, which was easy to get. But I know there are two trophees by bonus game. I've tried nearly everything : dying immediatly, dying just next to the landing spot. I guess this is more a mather of score. But here's the thing : believe me or not, I can't seem to figure out what influences the score. I mean, there are ten bonus bags to collect. The rest of the game is pretty simple : you make it to the landing spot and manage to drop on it, or you die trying (hit by a missil or hitting the ground yourself). So how can I obtain different scores, between 220 and 290 mostly? Can I score mor than this?

Best regard,
Simon

2018-12-16 02:39:31

You sure can. WHen you've collected 10 bags, wait for the landing spot to appear, and aim straight for it. and repeatedly pressing space bar until you've successfully land.

2018-12-16 03:00:21

oh. Space barre? What does it add? It's not mentionned in the bonus game's documentation...
I'l try it now! I don't know what it does but... let's go!

Best regard,
Simon

2018-12-16 05:17:59

Good luck.

2018-12-16 11:55:00

Hello,
So I tried to finish the game the way you told me, but the space barre doesn't seem to change anything. I'm not sure of what it's supposed to do, but it has no visible effect. It doesn't make any sound, doesn't speed up or slow down my descent. I manage to land of course, but my score keep being around 270.

Best regard,
Simon