2018-12-11 04:43:48 (edited by Ethin 2018-12-11 04:45:17)

Lol, to those saying that georestrictions are retarded, if you actually considered why georestrictions are there in the first place.... yeah, think about why their there:
* import/export restrictions
* Licensing issues
And others I can't think of. Saying that geo-restrictions are retarded is like saying geolocation is dumb (which it isn't). That's pretty much saying, "I want my router to be taken over by bots," because, you see, your router has built-in block tables that are updated whenever the need arises to prevent your router from being compromised. That also happens at the firewall and DNS level. So no, geo-restrictions aren't retarted. The only reason I can think of that you'd say that is because the affect you. You ever heard of a VPN?
Now, I do agree that this was a terrible idea, and they should've used other hosting providers. But bitcing, wining, complaining and so on about it is not going to change it. So get what you need and live with it.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    β€” Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-12-12 10:38:05

This is unbelievable. Blind mice was my  only source for watching TV shows with audio description. Another thing worth mentioning is the TV shows. made in the future. Does someone know another place to get new ones as they come? I've tried recording from Netflix a few times and it worked. Managed to get a few TV series which weren't even available through blind mice Like shadowhunters s2 and 3; but what about TV shows broadcasted in other services? Where did blind mice even get Their TV shows from? Anyone who has information on that please contact me either with private message or forum email. I have a lot of ideas And a lot of questions that I can't ask here

:)

2018-12-12 14:59:51 (edited by grryfindore 2018-12-12 15:01:38)

just popped in here to say...
Edit, just saw ST.MC's message.
You are not alone, sir, I am in the same boat as you and I am sure many others are, too. a shame, but there you have it.

back to what I origenally wrote.
lol, to those or at that person thinking why geo ristriction isn't retarded, think about why it is in fact retarded.
corporate greed, fat corporates, money, more money, and more money. simple reason no other reason to it.
That is all I have to say to you, and it wasn't wining as I see it, it was someone letting out their frustration a well justified frustration imo.

I was going to write examples here, but decided against it sinse I am replying to you.
Cheers and all such nice stuff.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-12-16 11:46:33

I know this is, well, kind of bad, but can you just think for a minute? At least we're not losing the whole thing. If people are determined to have all of these things hosted somewhere for free, I'll see what I can do. I've got a server, for a couple more months at least, and I'll try to host what I can. I'll just need download links if you've saved things. I don't know what will happen if my college refund doesn't come before my server bill is due, but it's at least worth a shot

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-01-24 22:50:22 (edited by danie 2019-01-24 22:51:32)

While looking for a solution, I can host about a TB of storage on Google Drive for this year if you are intrested to share your series... we then can use a google or free_web_hosting alternative to host a site where people can access the links from ... I can also write a html page to give directing links to the shared files...

2019-01-24 22:58:25

I'm also sad to see Blind  Mice Mart discontinueing their series hosting service ...
I previously send them a email (way before they decide on taking down their series) to consider other services such as Google Drive or Dropbox as a cheeper alternative to Sendspace, but no one came back to me ...
I also asked them if I can help recording and uploading series for them, if they can tell me how they does that, but in regards to that, I was also ignored.

2019-01-25 01:10:21

www.***

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2019-01-25 04:47:59

Thanks for this
Any ideas for updated series, I'm looking for Castle S06 & S07 and Leathal Weapon S02 and S03
Give me a shout if you need help with the site...

2019-03-01 12:27:07

hi.
Guys, I don't know if anyone noticed, but all the links for the shows still seam to work fine.

I just checked around on jeffs page and at leased for the shows I clicked, the sendspace links are still up and running.

I think this could be a good chance to grab what we are still missing before that goes down hill as well.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.