2018-12-08 05:30:09

Hi all,

For those who care, Starmourn is opening for everyone with an open beta in a week.

I don't get why people complain about Iron Realms. Essentially, the only time you should ever need to pay for stuff is if you are into heavy player vs. player. Besides, this is simply Microtransactions, which is what everyone else is doing nowadays.

Anyway, i'm off my soap box. I haven't yet given IRE a single dollar, but I didn't invest my time heavily yet... Let's just say I'd rather play any IRE game over Avalon RPG.

2018-12-08 22:37:42

Well it's about time. I love Ironrealms muds because they're so well written right down to the tutorials. They do such a good job of weaving them right into the storyline so you really feel as though you're living your life rather than just playing through a game. This is why I like muds so much if they're written right.

2018-12-09 05:40:43

Oh, Starmourn wil have an entire, long main quest to play through like a mainstream game. I'll be looking forward to that along with everything else.

2018-12-09 09:35:32

i just don't know how to start, because you have to type full command and object name, also confusing map, walking around be hard

2018-12-10 06:48:09

snow wrote:

i just don't know how to start, because you have to type full command and object name, also confusing map, walking around be hard

Make client aliases. I think there might be away for server side aliases, i'm not sure. I've always typed the full name of objeccts. Output window FTW.

2018-12-15 21:55:19

hi is this mud open for everyone? and whats are the connectioninfo?