2018-12-14 17:39:00

Hi. I just wanted to post about my YouTube channel. To those who have watched my videos, how is my content? What improvements should I make? What would you like to see on my channel in the future? To those who haven’t watched it, I encourage you to check it out. It might not be very big, but I am posting content every single day. Thanks, and enjoy.
https://youtu.be/E6wMLOUbtwc
If you guys could subscribe, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-12-14 18:41:19

I’m in the process of making my second video for the day.

2018-12-14 18:46:53

lol dude good luck, but could you try to stop double and tripple posting about it rofl, na jk your fine. as I said in the other topic, if you need any help, contact me!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-14 21:20:49

I’m looking for someone who can play a multiplayer game with me sometime in one of my videos. Can any of you please help?

2018-12-14 22:17:46

depends on the game, but hells yeah!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-14 22:24:44

Hi. I honestly am not sure what we would play. Did you get my Skype message?

2018-12-14 23:01:54

What about some crazy party. Some sound RTS . What do you think?

2018-12-15 00:48:22

you'd have to teach me srts, but cp sounds graite!

----------

2018-12-15 03:46:38

why does the psycho strike game have echo on it

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2018-12-15 04:10:13

Sorry, the software is picking up my game audio and my mike is picking up my speakers. It will be fixed when i get headphones

2018-12-15 10:41:33

Hi rtt entertanement, i will also play some multy player games if you like. i am not good with sound rts... but if you only want to demonstrate it, it is fine with me. i have no problems with crazy party at all

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-19 22:05:00

Hi. I just wanted to ask, what do you guys think of my content? What should I improve upon?