2018-12-10 23:41:00

Hi guys. Some of you may know that I am starting a YouTube channel. I have everything that I need. I have one very major problem. I am not able to record the audio that is coming out of my PC going to my wireless headphones. I would like to capture my voice and the audio that is coming from my PC at the same time. I have tried this using audacity, gold wave and sound taps streaming audio recording. I have no idea what to do.  I have tried everything that I possibly can. I can’t seem to find the answer on Google. Please can someone help? Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2018-12-11 00:09:48

The easiest option involves sending your microphone through your playback device and then recording that playback device using the WASAPI option in Audacity or Gold Wave.

Go to sound options in the control panel and select your microphone. Choose the properties ubtton andn avigate to the listen tab. Check the box to listen to this device and select your headset or what ever you're using as your primary playback device. Now select the ok button. You will have to listen to yourself, but this will work when you choose the loopback option for your playback device as the recording source in Gold Wave and/or Audacity.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-11 08:14:30

Hi rtt entertanement, you can make use of virtual recorder. it works well, or as mentioned you can use audacity's wasapi feature.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-11 16:24:06

Hi. Thanks for the help. I have tried using virtual recorder, but it only seems to record for a few seconds. Please can someone help?  I have more than enough storage. Also, it doesn’t tell me that the recording has stopped. Thanks.

2018-12-11 17:30:28

I have used sounded tap streaming audio recorder and virtual recorder. The same things happened with both of these programs.

2018-12-11 19:05:27

Please can someone help? I have tried everything that I possibly can.

2018-12-12 11:02:22

ok
set the rekording sorss to bothe and you will rekord anything
i dont no about that timer thingy; it works on me well

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2018-12-12 13:39:00

Thanks. I would like to show you guys what actually happens, but I will not be able to do a recording. I have no idea what is going on. Also, I am using a laptop.

2018-12-12 15:52:37

Use audacity

Pics or it didn’t happen

2018-12-12 18:34:38

I can’t find the option to use  wasapi in audacity.

2018-12-12 22:08:25

there is a recording source option i think, there you have to select the wasapi option as your host i think, and the other one to your microphone you are recording from. i used that options so long ago, i can't even remember hahahahaha

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-12 22:26:53

In Audacity, press control+p to open the preferences window. In the list, select devices. Now set the host to Windows WASAPI. Now select your playback device under recording and select the output device for sound playback in the next combo box. As I said earlier, you will need to send your microphone audio through your default playback device using the listen feature if you want to record your microphone along with the audio.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.