2018-11-21 18:54:44

Hey Redfox, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get this sorted out for you.

Lukas, I love your feedback and I've taken it _all_ down. I can't make a detailed reply right now, but rest assured, we have already brought up most of these points before, so it's great to have them reinforced by players like you. To hear that you can consider The Vale an RPG even though we're a bit "light" on those kinds of mechanics, makes me so happy. It's exactly what we set out to do. And to find out about the Shepherd, you'll just have to stay tuned in and play The Vale when it releases next year. smile

Thank you everyone for your continued support. We know there are a bunch of bugs and that this was a fairly early beta build, but we couldn't be happier with the response we are getting. You're all the best.

2018-11-22 09:05:16

Awesome reply. Keep up the fantastic job guys. You are awesome!

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-11-22 12:14:47

Hello everyone, what's the key to back from the menus with the keyboard? tried almost everything and it doesn't work.

2018-11-22 14:40:01

Its the alt key.
Yeah, I admit this is a bit counter intuative and the only place your told it in the game is when  select an item to buy at the smith and are told to hit alt if you want to decline the price, but it also serves as a back space in most menus too, including if you pause the game with enter and want to return to the game rather than go to the main menu.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-12-11 21:21:56

Hi!
I enter the beta testing.

ice, fire, water, thunder.

2018-12-12 10:31:14

The beta testing is no more than a mailing list, so you're too late if you signed up now because the game's beta has been given in a previous message and is not automatically sent to everyone who signs up later. Either way I remember the dev urging everyone to share it with their friends, so I think it's no harm to put the download link if nobody has already done it.

2018-12-25 14:57:14

may someone please post the link to the beta?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos