2018-12-10 19:39:54

Hi all!
I am curious to see new minigame ideas for Beatstar.

a few weeks ago I made a new minigame called pack quizz, which basically gets all your unlocked levels and makes you choose which pack you think each one belongs to. It lets you play 10 rounds before the game is over.

Any other game suggestions? Card games (like higher or lower), betting games, dice games, more reaction games like quick tap?

I hope to get some of your suggestions implemented.

cheers.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-12-10 21:24:29

hmm...  a game where you have to chase something around a room, like as an example a dog that got out of the cage, then grab it and bring it back, but you'd have obstacles that would be associated with the rooms of a house and as you kept catching the dog the house would have more and more rooms and more obstacles that could distract you like a TV going on, a kid practicing drums and epically failing, I don't know maybe for a little dark humor someone getting it on in the bedroom... LOL, oreven people arguing in the next room over, neighbors partying, etc. And the dog would get faster and faster too. Then maybe a berger cooking game where you have to keep flipping bergers and as you did it they would cook faster making you have to flip it faster. Basically a fast food themed reaction tester. How about a game where you are a runner on a track. you get faster and faster as you take turns, jump obstacles, and pass AI runners. If you trip and fall because you failed to react to a turn or hit an obstacle it's over.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-12-11 00:10:47

2d grid, collect beatcoins but avoid falling bombs.

2018-12-11 05:06:57

I can’t remember what it is called, it is that game where you drop a ball down a ramp with pegs on it and the bottom has several slots that the ball can end up in. Depending on where the ball lands, you get nothing, or some pre defined number of beat coins or safegards depending on the slot.

2018-12-11 10:55:00

You mean Pachinko? Or craps.
Catching falling action sounds while avoiding falling stop sounds may be fun...

2018-12-11 13:48:39

I nent Pachinko.

2019-08-15 20:35:10

please make a who wants to be a millionaire game

Best regards: Marco

2019-08-15 21:12:06

@4
Isn't that also similar to Peggle if anyone's heard of that?

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2019-08-15 21:56:26

In peggle you have to clear the pegs from the board, and landing in the bucket let's you reuse the ball, and scoring enough points from the pegs could get you an extra ball.

2019-08-15 22:23:54

So, similar I guess? I've never played one of those games, just heard of playthroughs and documentation about them.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2019-08-15 23:49:47

How about beat blackjack, where you bet with beatcoins or safeguards and win double the amount if victorious.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-08-16 10:10:20 (edited by Minionslayer 2019-08-16 10:11:17)

Maybe we could have a gamewhere we are presented with a Simon-like sequence of sounds from the current soundpack to the beat of music from the same soundpack? I mean, this is a rhythm game so, more rhythm-baced minigames?
And yes, that was inspired by Sequence Storm.