2018-12-10 09:32:47

Well, I think it's high time I apologized. For my blatant ignorance,  for my gegligencewhic. I shouldn't have done all this stuff.While all the people were not happy about undead strike, I just ignored them and just kept on going. I tried to make roryboxing as a sort of apology, and it's the same with poster3000. I didn't realy understand the consequences of my actions. I just sort of thought if I just ignored it and kept on developing then everyone would be happy. But I was wrong, very wrong. I'm sorry for the disgracel acts I have done in the past, and hope you may forgive me. But really I've been such a shithole if ya don't then I understand. again I apologize and I will try my very hardest not to displease you all again. It was my intention to make this community feel happy and I have failed. Perhaps I could have another go? Thanks for being so patient and mature after my actions, to yall. I deeply apologize. Well, bye for now. I'm going away to delete undeadstrike sourcecode.

2018-12-10 14:10:33

lol could you apologize for your atrocious spelling too? wahahaha!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-10 14:12:06

t really though, i don't blame you for unded strike, mason open sourced za, you used it, you didn't do what they did with up and btb and all that, you actually changed shit and added it and talked about the fact that it's a clone, it did seem like to me you had a bit of an ego from it for some reason, but then again i didn't look at the US topic much.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-10 20:31:49

Dude, don't beat yourself up. I quite enjoyed undead strike, and the BrailleNote games too. Haven't played the boxing game though. Hang in there, keep coding and don't give up.

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2018-12-10 22:17:15

at post 2, says you of all people.

Paul

2018-12-10 22:45:54

lol i know it was a jjoke?

----------

2018-12-11 02:11:18 (edited by defender 2018-12-11 02:11:59)

Yeah what ever man, your not some kind of war criminal just for being excited and wanting to make something to contribute, don't feel so bad. It was annoying at worst... And you were still acting more reasonable than most others when arguments about it came up.
Your version of ZA was still the best as far as I'm concerned anyway.
I hope you keep developing, but maybe try to learn c# or python or something to help future proof things, the people in the Dev room can help you find good learning resources.
Just live and learn, no hard feelings at all.

2018-12-11 08:14:07

thanks guys for your understanding! you are the best. a karma for all of you!

2018-12-11 11:10:43

Hi, just keep on doing what you do.
there was no problem with undead strike, infact i like what you did to it.
And the best of all is that you atmitted that you used za's source for most of your game, the others won't even walk that extra mile.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-11 20:02:09

Yeah, you never were a jerk to me and your games were good, even I do not have a braille note to try Life simulator.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-12-12 07:02:17

ok, one more question. So it seems some people actualy enjoyed undead strike? should I continue? I am asking because some people liked it but some disliked it, please be honest in your response. It's fine if you dont want it.

2018-12-12 14:17:58

I thought it was a cool idea, but it got kinda meh after a while just standing there attacking zombies, just holding down space, if you could make an ammo system, make the weapons do different kinds of dammage? have certain zombies be more resistant to certain dammage then others? I got lot's of ideas, you can contact me if you want them  lol, but if you make it more interesting, then hell yeah!

----------

2018-12-13 22:44:41

yes, i am soooooooooo forgiven you, after you watched brandon sharing my keys, laughing. And after you caused all this drama on lc because, of, a, dog. That is sooooooo anoying, and my key is still also flothing in the net and also your reactions to it be shared.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-12-14 00:15:16

Case and point, you’re all just as bad as each other, and until yall go out and live your lives a little that’d probs not change.
Happy flaming, children.