2018-12-10 04:25:11

hello everyone. the blood rain, is this thing going down? nothing has happened with the game as far as i know, but, no updates. i mena i can't really play it but no changes have been found for me, other thank a language pack update, that isn't even there on the website!
sense we are talking about CH-Games, can i ask about humans virsus robots? the game said that it would be going on 12-31-2018 with 12-20 and 12-31 being days of hiarchy, wich means no rules and all banned players unbanned? but, for the past 2 or 1/2 months, at least, the game has been gone!

2018-12-10 06:53:16

Hello, TheTrueSwampGamer.
I'm here to inform you of such things:
The blood rain, well i don't think it'll ever be updated, cause the dev said he doesn't want to work on it cause of bgt, he's swicthing to python right now. About humans versis robots? i don't know what's going on there. Actually the days of anarchy would be the 30 and 31 of december. I'm not sure why the game is down though.

2018-12-10 13:42:30

I hope Blood Reign can return one day, it was a fun little project for what it was. I'd love an offline version of Humans vs Robots as sometimes I might not want to play online, or I might be traveling in the future or whatever without internet access.

2018-12-10 19:03:32

It wasn’t ever online

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-12-21 13:39:25

Blood rain is very very stupid russian game no save nothing shit russian developer. Human's vs robots lie on the swamp. Sorry admins but i am very frustrating with this game. more better is night of parasite.

2018-12-21 14:50:55

well, the devs are ok. The only anoying thing is that everyone just abandons his game because h don't likes the language anymore. This is especially anoying for tbr. Just released and suddenly: "o i don't like this anymore let's abandon it when it is yonger then 1 year." I mean the developers are wasting their own time with that.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-12-21 15:42:54

@5, blah blah. Sorry me but it's blah blah!

2018-12-21 21:29:33

yes really, post 5 is not only blabla. It is blablablablablablablablablablablabla stupid crap noone needs.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2018-12-22 11:47:31

@5
LOL why would you even compare this game to NOP, it's not the same type of game at all.
Yes, it has problems, but from playthroughs I've heard it mostly seems like people just not being good at the game...
Sounds like your just upset you can't figure it out.

Real shame though... I had hoped for an update to fix some of the problems, now this game will be lost to time and I really enjoyed the SciFi weaponry and good sounds, even if some were from other games.

2018-12-22 17:22:30

At post 5, having an oppinion about you not liking the game is fine, but insulting the developer will not be tolerated here. Consider this a warning.