2018-12-09 00:15:56

Hey all, so I have somehow managed to unlock the craft shop in BK III. It is super cool, but super overwhelming. There are so many things to craft, so I thought it might be cool to have a crafting breakdown. In other words, what materials craft what, and where might you find them. I will leave it to the game experts to start!

2018-12-09 03:08:55

Well, you can easily find out what crafts what by clicking on an item. It'll tell you what's required. If you have specific questions about specific items though, then that might be something to ask.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-12-09 05:25:20

I was just thinking that we could put together a comprehensive list of what crafts what and wehre to get the items necessary to craft it. It might save people the trouble of going to look for it. For instance, the triple yoyo requires 3 yoyos and 10 metal. I've played 12-4 at least 15 times, and it still says metal is lacking. So what, exactly, is metal? See what I mean?

2018-12-09 14:33:43

Hmm, I think you have to create metal from the collection items list.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-12-09 17:33:02

This just proves my point. Metal is craftable, and you must've missed that bit. You will get the items to craft metal either in 12.4 or in 18.2 after setting the dial in 18.3, which you haven't reached yet.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-12-09 22:51:42

LOL this proves my point as well. We need a comprehensive list of what is craftable and where.

2018-12-10 00:33:17

I think the game is fun without the craftable list thing. all the materials can be found in game, and I have managed to craft all the items themselves. the triple yo yo for example, requires a dile turn in one of the stages, if I remember right.